simplyme75 simplyme75 36-40, F 14 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

The stone age. I like rocks.

Best Answer

6-11 yo<br />
my kid brother is still alive then

Best Answer

I'm truly sorry for your loss. I hope you have great memories to look back on.

Best Answer

well..thank you very much :)

Best Answer

College years of early twenties. Had numerous friends, all in my age bracket, and everybody was interested in going to school and learning. Your best friends of a lifetime are generally those friends whom you meet in college.

Best Answer

Interesting enough, I would agree, but I lived at home and went to college, so didn't develop any in college. I do however have friends that I have had since I was 4 and began kindergarten. Many of us went through grade 12 together.

Best Answer

all them because I loved my life even the sad times and the bad times. The years are what made me who I am and I like the person I see in the mirror

Best Answer

8 - life was fun filled and you could do just about anything and get away with it due to the phrase "It's o.k. he's just a kid"

Best Answer

15, cause my daughter was alive then...

Best Answer

Or when I was fourteen, my life was perfect when i was fourteen...

Best Answer

16-18, i miss the carefree day,s, all lost in books, exams and study till you cannot live

Best Answer

25. My mom died that year so I think I spent my late 20's grieving instead of enjoying the moment.

Best Answer

I miss all the ages when I wasn't in constant pain

Best Answer

24 My newborn baby.

Best Answer

I miss yesterday,but look forward to tomorrow!

Best Answer