simplyme75 simplyme75 36-40, F 14 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

The stone age. I like rocks.

Best Answer

College years of early twenties. Had numerous friends, all in my age bracket, and everybody was interested in going to school and learning. Your best friends of a lifetime are generally those friends whom you meet in college.

Best Answer

Interesting enough, I would agree, but I lived at home and went to college, so didn't develop any in college. I do however have friends that I have had since I was 4 and began kindergarten. Many of us went through grade 12 together.

Best Answer

all them because I loved my life even the sad times and the bad times. The years are what made me who I am and I like the person I see in the mirror

Best Answer

8 - life was fun filled and you could do just about anything and get away with it due to the phrase "It's o.k. he's just a kid"

Best Answer

15, cause my daughter was alive then...

Best Answer

Or when I was fourteen, my life was perfect when i was fourteen...

Best Answer

16-18, i miss the carefree day,s, all lost in books, exams and study till you cannot live

Best Answer

25. My mom died that year so I think I spent my late 20's grieving instead of enjoying the moment.

Best Answer

I miss all the ages when I wasn't in constant pain

Best Answer

24 My newborn baby.

Best Answer

I miss yesterday,but look forward to tomorrow!

Best Answer