thewingedone thewingedone 46-50, F 13 Answers May 1, 2011

The truth hurts...a man is in his sexual prime for about ten years, usually from around 18 to about 28 - 30.

After that the desire might still be there, but the body slowly gets weaker.

Best Answer

does it,,,
time for that spinich then hey!

Best Answer

I just answered the other version of this question, so mght as well do this one too. I would have to say in the forties also. Now that i`m 51, the desire is still there...but most of the time I`d rather take a nap...

Best Answer

hey i just thought why not ask one for the females..
hmm oh is that right,,,nice to nap now and then,,,recharge those batteries..
thank you

Best Answer

Well, I am 25 years old and I have had 3 children and I am just tired and wore out all the time. I dont feel like doing anything most of the time but my husband is 44 years old and wants it all the time I honestly believe that a man reaches his sexual peak in his mid to late forties because I have been with a variety of ages and the younger men just never really wanted it but the older men in there mid forties were always horny... When I was pregnant, I did hit a sexual peak but after my last child I am always tired. I have two children, a house to clean, a husband to feed and a teenage stepdaugter to put up with everyday so im sorry if it ****** him off but I dont feel like doing anything at the end of the day...

Best Answer

I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I GET THERE.

Best Answer

where to my place or to the peek!

Best Answer

I reached my peak at 150 partners.........my next peak is at 300.....the next peak at 450.....etc etc....

Best Answer

oh,,right see where the bunny bit comes in now!
protection!!!,,,,thats all iam saying if you wanna reach 300..and

Best Answer

The older a man gets the better he becomes unless he totally loses his interest. At my age I seem to get better with each passing year. The younger group out there just don't know how to really make love to a woman.

Best Answer

OOOOH i can see a debate looming,,,
thank you for your opinion,

Best Answer

Research says men peak sexually in their late teens.

Best Answer

oh right,,,
well that is interesting,,
thank you

Best Answer

I am 52 and can't get enough, but everybody not like me

Best Answer

there is someone with similar needs as yourself above
thank you for sharing that

Best Answer

1 year old.

ask any woman if you don't believe this..

Best Answer

well i will just take your word for it,,,
thank you

Best Answer