amermummy amermummy 36-40, F 33 Answers Feb 23, 2012

Every thing I see that is old had mold on it ,smells funny or is dirty ....If you dont have any of these then no you are not old

Best Answer

I am 38...old age fears me and retreats as I approach.

Best Answer

Well I'm 51, but act about 5

Best Answer

Weird thing about aging- When you're a kid, you meet people in their twenties, and you think they're old. Then one day you hit your twenties, and you realize that it's not old. Then one day it's thirty seven, and you might think you're old. Then you hit forty five, and you think, "Wow...I wasn't old back then, but now I am." Then you hit fifty five, and you think, "Wow, NOW I'm old...wonder why I thought I was old when I was in my forties." I guess the point is that age is relative, and that it's all about perspective really. Bodies start to age the minute we are born. They wear down over time, it's true. But it seems to me that feeling young doesn't have a whole lot to do with the years themselves, especially if you take care of yourself.

Best Answer

how true this is. I think I will always be in my mid-30s at heart.

Best Answer

I'm sorry but you're old, to me anyway. Anyone ever noticed that the only people saying "age is just a number" or "you are as young as you feel" etc are old people? I guess if you feel good and young then who cares what anyone else thinks?

Best Answer

*waves cane* get off my lawn!

Best Answer

Go back inside before you break a hip and miss wheel of fortune!

Best Answer

I am 27 and feel old. Other people my age think they are old. My husband is 35 and thinks he is old. I think everyone thinks they are old no matter what age they are...but age 30 or age 40...my thinking is that the closer you are to a new decade the more old you feel.

Best Answer

You're as young as you feel! I know a couple in their mid sixties who act younger and more open minded than others my age. You have the potential to be in a really good place at that age. You've learned from mistakes, gained maturity, and have lots more to look forward to.

Best Answer

well just wait a few years kiddo - you'll be remembering how young and beautiful you were at 37

Best Answer

No way..38 is still young. Live life n enjoy..you have so much ahead of you;-)

Best Answer

You are only as old as the partner you feel, and my latest g/f is 27yrs younger than me, I don't feel old!

Best Answer

You are young! I consider 60+ old

Best Answer

80-100.

Best Answer

In my opinion, old is the way you act. I know 25 year olds that act defeated by life, consumed by a job, and like nothing is ever funny. I also know a 55 year old who can play like he's 10. It's totally a state of mind.

Best Answer

no that's not old at all

Best Answer

then at 54, i guess i'm ancient.

Best Answer

When you feel old. If you feel young then you probably are.

Best Answer

I knew a 28 year old guy who was old but I've known people in their 60s who weren't. It's all in how you see yourself.

Best Answer

Hahaha... I will be 38 yrs old as well. nah, we are still kids!:)

Best Answer

I'm 30 and I feel pretty damn old sometimes. But then I see these people that have to ride wheelchairs and stuff. And I guess it could be worse. At least I can still walk on my own two feet.

Best Answer

Really?, in 7 yrs older than you and I act like Im 20

Best Answer