Wife and I were on vacation with our five year old daughter. We were trying to decide if hooters was "inappropriate" for a five year old child. It's not like there's any nudity...what do you all think? What's the age requirement for hooters?!
KnightBlade KnightBlade 36-40, M 20 Answers May 3, 2009

I think 5 is okay. I don't see your daughter seeing it as any more than another place to eat. She's probably more interested in the surroundings or what's hanging on the walls then what the girls are wearing. Or the innuendo that people make about "hooters".

Best Answer

It's not a ***** joint. There shouldn't be a minimum age for Hooters since we come into this world being breastfed.

Best Answer

150<br />
I am appalled that anyone would even consider taking their 5 year duaghter in there or even go in there themselves.

Best Answer

yeah 150 sounds pretty good<br />
I will not be lightening up about a bad influence on any of my kids. I do not want any of my girls working there or my son dining there. If it were a simple burger restaurant , they would not sell calenders for the place. I guess if you would like them to be role models for your girls or want your boys to lust after girls then more power to ya!!

Best Answer

Legal drinking Age!<br />
or<br />
Legal Adult Age!

Best Answer

I don't think there is an age "too young" as long as they don't disrupt other patrons with their behavior like crying or being too loud. O see families there all the time celebrating their kids birthdays.

Best Answer

I took all my kids there when they we little. They had great deals for kids, and all the girls were from our local community. Some used to babysit my kids. Ours is located right on the beach. It is just a burger restaurant not a ***** joint. They aren't topless. We live in a beach community where what the Hooters girls wear is tame by comparison to what walks down the beach on any given day. People need to lighten up.

Best Answer

any....I mean have ya ever seem a baby turn down a Hooter....hehehehe<br />
No really....Take the kids.....Just do not let the kids see your tongue hanging out....hehehehehe

Best Answer

There's no age requirment, and the place is honestly lame for all the hype. They ought to call it "buns hanging out" instead of hooters, anyway.

Best Answer

I think a five year old would not really understand the concept of Hooters. So no, I don't think she is too young.

Best Answer

I personally wouldn't take my child into hooters because my child wouldn't behave. I usually take her somewhere like Burger King where she can play...That being said, I don't think a 5 year old is really gonna notice the sexual context of a Hooters restaurant. If they do, they are exceptionally bright, and DO NOT ever take them there again! :D

Best Answer

None. It's never too early. Besides, how do you feed babies? It's not like they don't know about it. Besides, it may help clear up some sexual confusion in the future.

Best Answer

no worries..just a restaurant - as long as the youngster is well behaved i see no problems!

Best Answer

99 is too young.<br />
The food sucks and it's WAY overpriced. The last thing I need to go with my beer and chicken wings is a girl with low self esteem, fatty thighs covered in panty hose and a gallon of bodyspray.<br />
Make no mistake. If I want to see naked women, I will go to a ***** club and forgo those silly Hooters games.

Best Answer

Umm... My dad's ex used to work there. I would be in there at three years old. They had an awesome big wheel that I would ride and I loved their wings. If it's a girl, she won't be looking at their "hooters" that way. I didn't. I just thought, Wow! What tacky outfits!

Best Answer

Ummm...when they see the women's breasts as the food instead of the meal, I guess? Even then, that's not really a bad thing! I can see people doing that for an instant "in" with a chick at hooters, whoo-hoo utility-mindedness!

Best Answer