zrossi86 zrossi86 36-40, F 11 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Community

The cheaper the drink, the more it hurts. So don't go for the bad stuff. Also, alcohol absorbs water, which can give you that dehydrated headache. What you need to do is replenish after the party. At least a bottle, if not two of water before bed and you're good as gold.

Best Answer

Thank you. :)

Best Answer

Tequila and some wine I had in Paris were the ones that don't bother me. Pure agave tequila, so far is good. Finally! Thank you!

Best Answer

Drink water before, during and after, ESP before bed. And take two aspirins before bed. No hangover.

Best Answer

The clearer in color the better. Vodka is the best for a non hang over. Stay away from cordials they are 40% sugar by law. Good luck

Best Answer

This is how it works for me. I drink quite a lot, I'm drinking right now in fact... but it's Arthur Guinness day today so it's ok. :D

Part of the reason you get the hangover is because when you drink alcohol you consume a LOT of sugar and then the next day you have quite low blood sugar because it's just how you've tricked your body. Also dehydration of course plays a part.

If you drink regularly you won't get these hangovers. If you're not drinking too often there's not much you can do about it, that hangover is going to kick in the next day and could be quite bad. Probably best advice I can give you is put a lot of mixer with your spirit so you might end up drinking less alcohol. Also drink water between every few drinks to keep hydrated.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

I have a big glass of water, and 2 tylenol before bed, and I'm pretty good the next day

Best Answer

Pretty much all of them don't give me a hangover. Wine is the only one that does.

Best Answer