Bornabrit Bornabrit 41-45, F 46 Answers Aug 14, 2012 in Alcoholism

I have to say gin.

Best Answer

I cant stand it either :-) thank you

Best Answer

Jager.

Best Answer

gin , beer , (rum is good with cola )

Best Answer

I can't stand anything alcoholic.

Best Answer

There is one drink from where i am from that taste like liquorice, or the black jelly bean, Whiskey i am not fond of either but i had a really bad experience with it as a kid, Gin AND Tonic on the rocks with a splash of lime has to be my favorite, but it cant be any cheap Gin, Hendricks or Tanquerey is very very smooth, goes very nice in the summer and should never be had without a mixer.

Best Answer

G g g g g g gin :x

Best Answer

dry wine and whiskey. I don't really like the taste of any alcohol. I mix it with something to kill the taste. Wish they had alcohol in pill form.

Best Answer

Corvoiussier or Budweiser Beer

Best Answer

Any alcohol

Best Answer

Wine...its all disgusting

Best Answer

Southern Comfort. That stuff is so sweet it makes my teeth hurt.

Best Answer

Gin is my #1 dislike (tastes the way turpentine smells) and MOST beers, I do surprisingly like Blue Moon Ale, but that is the Only beer I like. And finally Champagne, to me it tastes like extra carbonated Budweiser.

Best Answer

Tequila. People get f'd up on tequila.

Best Answer

Blasphemy! lol

Best Answer

Beer, whiskey and this one time...just for the hell of it, my friend mixed peach schnapps (YUM) with vodka, diet coke and apple juice. It was disgusting! I love peach schnapps and apple juice, but this was like drinking liquid candy...nasty!!! Lol.

Best Answer

anyone said Vodka ?

Best Answer

Pinia Coloda , and Mikes hard.... anything. Tastes bad and makes my chest heavy feeling.

Best Answer

Red Dog Beer. I like beer, but can't drink that brand.

Best Answer

anything chocolatey

Best Answer

Beer

Best Answer

I went to a friend's, friend's party. I told them I didn't want any alcohol, so they brought me a big glass of Coke. Without telling me, they put a very small amount of Jack in it. I was unable to drink it.

Best Answer