I always knew there was something wrong. Ever since I was a child, I was different. The first thing that I thought of was psychopathy, due to the fact that I know the difference between right and wrong...I just don't care. I did some more thought about it and I really don't have any remorse or guilt, shame about anything. I've been called irresponsible, immoral, promiscuous.. I suppose it's true that I don't have morals. I'm 17. I've been arrested for shoplifting and caught with various drugs multiple times. I use people. I never realized that it was abnormal until it was pointed out. I figured everybody used people for what they wanted or needed. However, it's very rare to be a psychopath... And although I was always that kid who poked you with thumbtacks and laughed, and got detention for slapping boys, I wouldn't consider myself unusually aggressive, nor impulsive. I DO have future plans, and it's all I think about.What else could I be..Maybe I'm a hypochondriac:P I just wanna kno
PrimaTheBallerina PrimaTheBallerina 18-21, F 11 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Health

I'm no psychiatrist but you sound like an attention hungry selfish kid that's been protected from real life by over indulgent parents. It gets harder from here so you might want to recalibrate.

Best Answer

If you were psychopath you wouldn't worry about what others think

Best Answer

I reckon you shouldn't put labels on yourself, be who you want to be.<br />
Leave it to the self righteous psychologists and tunnel visioned of society to judge you. What the heck most of them will do it behind your back anyway.<br />
Labels are for cans and bottles not people.

Best Answer

Cool lets drug them up and put them in a quite corner of the Asylum.
Hey better still give them a lobotomy.
Or hey we could burn them at the stake.

Best Answer

narcissistic-drama-queen

Best Answer

Rude..

Best Answer

I think it's part of your personality, just because you have personality traits other people might dislike or you dislike doesn't mean you're unhealthy or something.

Best Answer

Just wanna know.

Best Answer

I understand, so I'm pointing out my opinion on it. ^^

Best Answer

These definitions are arbitrarily with each ba<x>sed on a checklist of personality attributes. Compare the checklist between the two, and decide which better represents you.

Best Answer

Over-thinking it is !!! No disorders ! Psychological disorders are bad ! They doubt whthr they hv it or not ! They just suffer thru it ! So dont worry ! Ur maybe just a brat ! N "I DONT GIVE A FU CK "personality !!

Best Answer