As scary as this can be, there are always ways to pull it off. If you pull it off right and he does not return the feelings then you can save the friendship. A conflicting schedual can be sidetracked. Find a day in your schedual that can be cancelled or postponed to another day that coinsides with free time in his schedual and make solid plans to meet somewhere for that time. Tell him you really need to see him and it is important you talk to him. If he doesn't think it is important to be there he may not show up. Always keep in mind he has no idea what is going on. Meet someplace that best compliments your relationship together. The place you feel is the most special to the two of you. Stay calm and in a caring way tell him how you feel making sure to include that it is ok if he does not feel the same way and if a friendship is all you can have then so be it.

Best Answer

Thank you for this :)

Best Answer

You are welcome. Good luck! PS: I only responded to this question because I did the very same thing 7 1/2 years ago. Today we are engaged. He is the man in my profile picture. My son is from a previous marriage.

Best Answer

WOW!!! Thank you again :), it gives me hope... Congrats to you :)

Best Answer

Find him and tell him.

Best Answer