WelcomeToEP WelcomeToEP 22-25 11 Answers Jan 29 in Health

Channel it into some arts and crafts. Make some angry Christmas ornaments.

Best Answer

Let it go.

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

Move on to more productive avenues. Destruction by the way of breaking things to release your anger ISN'T good, because this will be your crutch: what if you can't find something to break?

You need to channel that anger into something that would produce beneficial results. Find a hobby that will calm you down. :)

Best Answer

Boxing class. It's the new yoga. ;)

Best Answer

Fight crime, Punisher style?

Best Answer

Share it.

Best Answer

roll it up into a ball and then set it on fire to burn away the hate. or bury it in the deepest recesses of your brain to never emerge.

Best Answer

release it... it won't help you any.

Best Answer

How do you release it?

Best Answer

you make a conscious decision to. you sit in your car... you listen to music.. you cry... let it out... and after an amount of time ... you can feel it... it wants to go... and you just ... let it go. *smiles* sounds crazy, i know... but... it works... and it may try to come back... in fact it will... but it will be less and less, until finally... one day you wake up... and it's just .. not there....

Best Answer

Hmmm. Thank you.

Best Answer

Change your audience, it might seam delusional but being at the opposite end of the spectrum is also just as bad - I would be an idiot as an atheist, going into a church and asking people to accept me - yet I think people expect society to do the same - but it's a broad question

Best Answer

HUH?

Best Answer

Like I said it's a broad question, so I had to make some assumptions.

Was it metaphorical hate or literal hate? Assuming it was literal, was it something to do with - what you are, what you believe or what you do?

You can minimise the amount of hate you get by avoiding exposure to it, by selectively choosing the environments you choose to be in, likewise you can put yourself in environments where either what you are, what you believe or what you do IS accepted - But EP isn't one of those environments (because the moral people are more opinionated than they would let themselves believe, including myself)

Best Answer

I see. Thanks for elaborating. It's not triggered by external situations that I know of, not always. Sometimes it finds me on my own. What to do, what to do. Hate at the world. Hate at myself. I don't know which. I think it's the world and I just switch it to protect the world.

Best Answer

Blimey, your question looks completely different when you put it like that - I guess thats the hardest hate to deal with, it's hard to change your response to yourself or take your head out of its own environment when your also the source of it :/

Best Answer