I have been off psychiatric meds since April. They don't really help me, but I feel like I am losing my mind. It's terrifying & getting worse. I have borderline pd, depression, social anxiety. Also, I don't even have any meds. They took them away from me when I said I did not want to take them anymore.
Sncats Sncats 26-30, F 2 Answers Jun 24 in Health

same thing happened to me. Meds did not help in the long run. I just had to and still have to suffer through it.

Best Answer

go back to the doctor, explain how you have been feeling. perhaps you can try different meds, find the combination that works for you..

Best Answer

I have tried so many combinations. They all only somewhat help. I don't want to take any.

Best Answer

if you are getting worse without the medication, it is likely that the medication did help. maybe not much. but maybe it kept you stable, at least. might be worth it to consider trying to go back on it...

Best Answer