chefboo chefboo 46-50, F 16 Answers Jun 26, 2012

How fast he moves considering he only has 3 legs.

Best Answer

That when they hear my voice, steps, or getting home they are already showing me that I am loved. When I walk out the yard they are waiting to say hi. I get my greeting from them. One by one they wait to give me a kiss. This amazes me because they wait in line to do so.

Best Answer

My big dog's creepy human-like smile is truely epic . And my small older dog has been farting himself awake lately. So funny! Gotta love animals!

Best Answer

They are the greatest whether they fart themselves awake or not. I love animals/pets/babies.

Best Answer

That he's awesome with Soy Sauce!

Best Answer

When I speak to her, like ..Stop that.. it sounds like she says leave me alone.. she has her own sounds that she mimics...and she tells me get up.. get up ..get up .. when she wants the bed

Best Answer

They do truly respond; I believe in that, for I have my own.

Best Answer

He always hugs my leg

Best Answer

Is it hugging or is it huggggging. Just playing they do hug as if they are attached and don't want to let go. It is a true love for their master. Mine do the same!

Best Answer

HOW LOVING AND SMART SHE IS

Best Answer

They are very smart and very loving if you let them.

Best Answer

How she can be so ugly she's cute. She's a pug

Best Answer

In the eyes of the beholder, and in the eyes of the person that loves. There is no such thing as ugly for someone, or something you love.

Best Answer

How cuddly Pharaoh loves to be, and how cute-manipulative MacTavish can be. Both are cats.

Best Answer

Cats are very cuddly and this is the first time I have heard of such names for cats. The names used for cat names.

Best Answer