Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 5 Answers Jul 11, 2012

When he (Chief) was 8 weeks old (I got him at 5 weeks) I was down at the beach with my mum. Mum and I were in the water (only knee deep to cool off), and Chief was sitting with our stuff on the beach (he hates the water). These two guys were walking accross the beach, about to cross infront of us. Chief started running in our direction, and I thought he was going to try play with the two guys (he likes to play with EVERYONE), but instead, he ran to stand infront of us, facing the two guys, watching them pass. He didn't take his eyes off them. When he was satisfied they were far away enough he went back to his spot with our stuff. <br />
My little baby was trying to protect me so young. He's so cute :)

Best Answer

awww. he prob sensed they were bad news. I had a dog once laddie, loved everyone- this one person came to visit my ex and he was violently barking, wouldn't stop. I later found out that that person was carrying a gun on him at the time. My dog sensed his bad charector.

Best Answer

Dogs are amazing like that. I've grown up with them my whole life. And they really can sense a person's character.
I was just surprised that so young he was able to, and had the instinct to protect me.

Best Answer

I came round the corner to find one of dogs on fold up camping chair, he's a huge dog, and was laying back like a human, legs crossed, sat upright, that was quite freaky.

Best Answer

awww too bad u don't have a pic.

Best Answer

I don't have a dog..but my cat can open any door ever made.

Best Answer