No point breeding rabbits theres too many of them.
UKYoo UKYoo 18-21, M 16 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Hobbies

i just read a cool article online about aquaculture and they raised talipia fish and used the water to grow vegetables hydroponic and they would sell the fish to resturants in local area. it could work.<br />
http://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=talapia+farming+hydroponics&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Best Answer

Interesting, ill check it out later. Thanks

Best Answer

Walruses breed easily in captivity and there is high demand for them both for fancy restaurants (walrus is a delicacy comparable to whipped cream with eggs and tofu or a muddy cabbage and bacon pie) and as exotic pets for the wealthy.

Best Answer

Breed cats cost an arm and a leg.

Best Answer

My big dogs would deffo eat them

Best Answer

Breed dogs then maybe? Or hens? Can't think of anything else that can live in a garden and would make you a reasonable profit. Maybe an ostrich? I had a neighbour once who had a couple of ostriches and sold the eggs to restaurants.

Best Answer

I can breed anything that i can keep locked up. Im doing my research on chickens atm. Im also interested in breeding crickets in my house

Best Answer

Moooooooo !

Best Answer

Tigers

Best Answer

I don't think there's much $ in small livestock operations these days.

Best Answer

will you consider duck?

Best Answer

Yeah

Best Answer

mice - for the snake owners of the world

Best Answer

Snails if you are in France. Rabbits should never be eaten because they are people too.

Best Answer

chicken.

Best Answer