that they produced William Shatner and Justin Bieber. I think thier quality control is slipping

Best Answer

I've lived in Canad for six months now and the #1 thing that gets me? How baised everyone is to immigrants. If I hear one more person say "Paki this" or "Asian that" I will scream!<br />
If Canadians don't want immigrants coming here they get to get busy and have more kids! Someone has to work to support healthcare when YOU retire!

Best Answer

Go read Yahoo news comments on any given day. People don't care what culture immigrants are from. They only reason I don't get treated badly is I'm a white immigrant.

Best Answer

If Canada had anything to offer it would be a state.

Best Answer

North Montana!

Best Answer

Best Answer

True. You gave us mayo on fries. I love it.

Best Answer

I forget they are up there.

Best Answer

nothing, i have no stereo type to what specific ethnicity i dont like being judgemental because everyone is different, not all people from the same ethnicity are the same.

Best Answer

They look like everyone else around here. I usually don't know someone's Canadian, until he or she mentions it. Not saying that annoys me, it's just the way it seems.

Best Answer

I think on average they have more fun with sex then we do although that is just jealiousy. Its also not confirmed just appears as such to me.

Best Answer

I read a study last year that said their penis size on average is larger than the US...

Best Answer

I like to think penis size is also somehwhat related to how often it gets exercise :) but I dont know if that is true

Best Answer

What's this all aboot?

Best Answer