TazzyBunz TazzyBunz 31-35, F 31 Answers Jan 9, 2012

Nothing I love my momma she gave birth to me..raised me took care of me...there is nothing I would not do for my mom.....

Best Answer

nothing except maybe the fact that she can read me like a book.

Best Answer

That's so true!

Best Answer

The only thing that ever has or could bother me about my Mom, is that she died far to soon. I had children late and my 2 daughters didnt have enough time with my Mother. For that matter neither did my Wife or Myself. For all you smokers out there dont do this to the ones you Love, stop smoking before the damage is done.

Best Answer

She is dead now but could never tell me that she loved me unless she was drunk.

Best Answer

the fact shes a sociopathic psycho and did her best to sabotage my future my whole life yet did nothing but tell me to stop blaming her as everything is my fault

Best Answer

That she is dead

Best Answer

I have nothing good to say about her

Best Answer

She's a Jesus freak & thus my childhood was awful.

Best Answer

Have not seen her in two years... kind a miss her.<br />
I guess being so far away.<br />
I used to have a lot to complain about my mother, but everyone makes mistakes in the past I guess.

Best Answer

She thinks I'm still a baby :(

Best Answer

She can read my mind.

Best Answer

Nothing. She's brilliant, I could write a book about my dad though,,,,,,,,,,,,

Best Answer

not a thing i love her

Best Answer

The fact that she uses me as a godamned slave , & is lazy , unforgiving ,sexist ,psychopathic ,backstabing ,Sabotaging that paints a **** image around everyone around her even the rest of the family including my great grandpa

Best Answer

Everything. I have been given the most crazy, out of this world, rubbish advice from her throughout my life. If you have a mum that is even half way decent, be thankful. Because I can assure you that it is not the norm and you are very very lucky.

Best Answer

The way she eats candies. Sucks on them so obnoxiously loud!

Best Answer

not mi mammy? shes perfect

Best Answer