HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 12 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Community

i dont lie?...

Best Answer

I dont know I dont tell lies.

Best Answer

he loves her, in which he is either devious or deludes himself in to believing this yet only if it is truly a lie.

im not lying because who wants to confess that they are.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Another deluded fact which should be said as I want to spend the rest of this moment with you.

Be careful because if hes a good man and honest he does love you, he wasn't lying, and he found his soul mate.

Best Answer

How old is this guy that he's hitting on a girl under 18?

Best Answer

just more than 10 years older

Best Answer

So you're about 16 and he's about 26? That's like me flirting with a 16 year old. I would never do that! The emotional, psychological, cognitive, physical, cultural, and social perceptions are way too different. Not to mention that it's illegal in most states in the USA. He doesn't love you. He's infatuated with the thought of youthfulness, has low self-esteem, or cannot find women to date his own age. If you met him online and he's flirting with you then he's most definitely perverted or a deviant in some regard. 10 years from your age is a very long time. That's more than half your life. I'm sure he can remember a time when people were still using record players, listening to New Kids On The Block and when the internet was on slow dial-up where it would take all day to load a page with only text. He's a generation gap at least away from you and is using you for whatever psychological deviation he has. I'm not saying this to ruin what you might think is love. Rather, I'm telling you this to warn you to be careful, because you're not experienced enough to know better and his cognitive scheme might not be progressed enough to differentiate right from wrong or infatuation from love. Go get an education and don't worry about love right now. This kind of relationship that you're perceiving will most certainly end in catastrophic failure.

Best Answer

1. I'm younger than I look

2. No, it's not a toupee

3. This won't hurt much

Best Answer

Im somebody ....I love you........I don't want to have sexton with I only want a relationship with you

Best Answer