thatuglybeth thatuglybeth 18-21, F 2 Answers Apr 12 in Community

Uh, how they're noticed for doing the smallest thing, yet I'm easily over looked, even if I've done something awesome! <br />
I also hate how men will flock to the "hottest" girl, get rejected by them, and claim "no one ever wants them."

Best Answer

And it seems like they don't even nee to try to get noticed. Let alone their existence.

I know that situation..

Best Answer

Right! Psh, that's why I'm better off being alone. Surely, I wouldn't reject myself for a pretty girl?? Lol, I better not XD

Best Answer

I know life is hard for antisocial like me ( and i assume you are too? ) but life is natural cycle.. I think we should marry someone at the end of the day. And have kids, etc. the idea of being off alone is good for today but we will grow old needing partner.. Am i right? But for me i think i should put tons of makeup first lol

Best Answer

Yup, antisocial as charged XD It would be nice to have someone (never been a dreamer about kids) to love, but I doubt it'll ever happen. Haha, you don't need make-up, girl, no one does. Being natural will get you a guy, unless make-up improves your confidence? Then I guess it would help. But we must not depend on it <3

Best Answer

You don't like kids uh? Good luck! Girls are so many. I hope you find one that suits you. Well i have major problem on my skin which is acne so i will better cover it up before someone says im a monster, lol.

Best Answer

LOL! I feel you, girl. Show that skin who's boss. Thanks, I'll need luck. Meh, I'm more of a non-human animal lover XD I hope you find one, too. If he insults you or insists you need to wear make-up, let him go :3

Best Answer

Ikr. Thanksss!!

Best Answer

well to get into a night club, you have to be impressive physically to get in.

Best Answer

I know how it feels. A night club should have no strict regulation like that, people come for fun..

Best Answer

exactly, just another example of discrimination in our society.

Best Answer