FarhanAli FarhanAli 16-17, M 9 Answers Nov 10, 2011

You have to say things that person finds interesting or to relate to them or to really care about what they are saying and act really interested. I feel like it depends on the person. Most people really like it if you impress them in some way, for example in intelligence or humor, or if you happen to be doing some talent that's interesting. Sometimes if you are wearing a conversation-starter thing. Those things make people attracted or like in a way where they want to sort of follow you or ask you a lot of questions and introduce you to people. This is short-lived though as you will tend to do some stupid or awkward thing or you happen to disappoint their first impression or what they expected about you. The first impression is important. I'm not very good at attracting people but I have noticed that those things make people attracted. At first. But it's also really easy to find a graceful exit for them or for you where it doesn't have to matter....I love strangers because if you mess up socially you'll never see them again. Drunk strangers are good since you can act crazy and they don't care.

Best Answer

This is a good answer but i will add that smiling is often forgotten. A smile gets you every where and more emphasis on sense of humor. You make a person laugh, they're engaged and intrigued.

Best Answer

the spider is very good at using the web.

Best Answer

honesty.. humor.. be yourself... an all in one package :D

Best Answer

strange person? how about pretend to be schizophrenic.

Best Answer

I dnt talk..just a couple of stares and face reaction

Best Answer

All I have to do is breathe and I attract every friggin weirdo...my nickname is "freak magnet." Eh, I kinda like it.

Best Answer

You called?, I need a test pilot for this fine machine (looks at screaming metal death trap)

Best Answer