It's coming to my third years of divorced and one year and a half of breaking up with my lover. I really need me time and stay out of relationship for now. Recently, I have been involved in more works that keeps me busy daily, but when it comes to night fall or week end I really missed the companionship. I have stopped hoping, looking or waiting for anything. But how can I keep myself not just physically but mind and emotionally happy?
sugarnspice4u sugarnspice4u 41-45, F 10 Answers May 17, 2011

Remember that most marriages are not that happy; only some marriages are good, the rest of just people putting up with each other out of fear of loneliness.

Live where there are other single people, especially both married and single people of all ages. If you live in a place, like some suburban developments, where there are only married and family people, you will feel more lonely. Find a neighborhood with lots of different kinds of people, at least half of them single.

Get involved in something you believe in, like a campaign for a new law or a candidate, or a volunteer things on weekends, like Habitat for Humanity. It is easy to make friends when you are working together for something positive.

Take care of your health. Improve your health habits and you will feel more optimistic.

Best Answer

Go to Meetup.com and join a few clubs and go out with groups of friends. Try to find a Singles Support group in your area.

Best Answer

very good friends who will share an evening and not expect sex.....but its not totally out of the question.....cuddling is great when its raining and no expectations of sex...just a nice safe cuddle shared with a great friend who needs it too

Best Answer

Go out! Meet new ppl! You need to be strong enough to go out on dates with NO strings attached! Im single by choice and im so happy now than ever! Be happy! Ur free to do as u wish! :)

Best Answer

Surround yourself with alot of friends and buddies to hang out with, go do things with and just be there when you need them to be!!

Best Answer

Go enjoy a hobby you never had time to do , or refurbish Fly Rods (this is an in joke towards me)

Best Answer

You could encompass hobbies, and outlets, like exercising, volunteering time with others, join other single mothers groups where you can have cook outs and movies nights, you can be apart of online groups, try your best to stay away from **** for sure, that will open a whole can a worms you don't want that will put your family at risk, that's NOT fun as some project to be.

Wonders how your aging parent is doing? Since you're single, there is HOPE: http://www.cbn.com/family/DatingSingles/index.aspx?WT.svl=menu />

http://www.cbn.com/family/youth/ElliottB_RSJPurity.aspx

Be encouraged and if I can help, please share with me how... Thanks!!!

Best Answer

Watch a lot of P0rn

Best Answer

poor answer

Best Answer

Go out and look for things that make you happy. You will be surprised at how many things you will see when you just stop and take a look around,

Notice them, absorb them, and cherish them.

Best Answer