In the UK, its between $9.00 and $10.00 USD per US Gallon, and no, Obama is not to blame for the high prices.

Best Answer

lol! We were actualy just talking about how gas prices were really high in the UK today with my friends (not because of Obama or anything, just random stuff) and We were thinking that its a lot, but in the UK do you guys also have a lot more methods of Public transport? (for us we really only have a few city buses then an occasional taxi company)

Best Answer

I am not from the UK, but I have friends in the UK. I asked them about this and their answer is mixed, but boils down to: A fairly good transportation system (trains & buses, etc), people have shorter distances to drive (generally) and people tend to drive cars with better gas mileage than in the USA.

Best Answer

aha! thanks for the information :D

Best Answer

$3.97 here in Illinois today.

Best Answer

$3.49

Best Answer

$1.45 per litre. Australian dollars as I am in Australia. There are about 4.5 litres to your gallon but use Google for accuracy. Our dollar is currently woth $ 1.02 of your greenback, so allow for that as well.<br />
So yes, when you ompare to what we pay you should have no complaints. You are getting it cheap.

Best Answer

High

Best Answer

I haven't seen a Taco Bell menu lately.

Best Answer

Had to trade my mom for half a tank

Best Answer

Times sure are tough arent they :P

Best Answer

it was ~3.80 a few days ago in fishtown.

Best Answer

$3.45 here in Mid TN

Best Answer

3.80 or so. Diesel is 3.90

Best Answer