mywings mywings 18-21 17 Answers Dec 5, 2009

OMG! when you get on the medical field you will see everything, when you know you are doing something good for the person and everything comes up okay is such a rewarding feeling but when things go wrong well at least you gave your best ;]

Best Answer

Most healthcare jobs require compassion. Especially when your job is to work directly with the patient. I have a CNA and when I worked as one, I can tell you, you MUST be compassionate to do your job the right way. I LOVED my job... I looked past all the messy aspects of it and saw what I was really doing for the residents that I worked with. I worked with the elderly who suffered from dimentia, mainly alzheimers which was in all stages and let me tell ya, if I weren't a compassionate person it wouldn't have been the job for me. Matter in fact I am no longer there because my co-workers were not very compassionate and wanted to bend the rules, which was something I was not going to be a part of and I called them on it...... So try to look into healthcare wheer you are in direct contact with patients....

Best Answer

compassion is a good career path.

Best Answer

a physician. most are compassionate, but there are a few that aren't. you would be a good doctor.

Best Answer

I think a lot of if depends on your strengths and what you're passionate about. If you would like to help a certain group of people such as young kids, you can be a teacher or a school councelor. If you enjoy helping those who are depressed then you could be a psychaitrist or psychologist. Either way you could also choose a job unrelated to helping people so directly, but do it in your free time, if you find a strong interest in another direction. Good luck.

Best Answer

If you are compassionate , you would have my welcome into any you choose. Kick four A S S holes out for me when you get in. Will ya. Please.

Best Answer

Lawyers. Journalists. Television writers. Doctors. Psychiatrists. Nutritionists. Personal trainers.

Best Answer

healthcare, social worker, anything that helps "troubled youth" or the mentally ill, elderly, or disabled.

Best Answer

teacher<br />
counselor<br />
any career where you can share your compassion

Best Answer

working with the elderly or disabled

Best Answer

Whatever they want or r good at. maybe a doctor, a councillor, a vet?

Best Answer