Seriously answers please. My social skills aren't the best. I forgot to say that we are in a long distance relationship.
Desolatebones Desolatebones 18-21, M 13 Answers Apr 10, 2012

Depends on what she's into but here's a good place to start:

Watch one hour of MSNBC (or your choice of network news outlet) Pay attention, takes notes if you have to. Take a minute to decide what you think about what you watched.

Now pick a topic you thought was sort of interesting, sit across from her and casually say "did you hear about[insert topic], oh ya...what did you think about it?" Be prepared to share your thoughts and opinions.

If that doesn't spark a conversation here's an alternate scenario...

Watch one hour of Oxygen, BRAVO, or E!. Pay attention, try to pick up on some names and remember what kind of show it was.

Now pick something you saw that was funny, crazy or that you think she might have watched, sit across from her and casually say "did you see[insert topic], oh ya...what did you think about it?" Be prepared to give your opinion and if she asks why you were watching...and this is key...say "I stopped on that channel cause I was thinking about you" or " I heard you talking about this show so I thought I'd see what it was about".

If that doesn't work kiss her on the cheek, stare deeply into her eyes and say "wow..., I can't believe how pretty you are"

Hope that helps!

Best Answer

Her. Ask about her hopes, dreams, hobbies. Any time you get an opportunity to talk to a woman ask her about herself. You will learn a lot about her and how she thinks, views the world and if you want to continue seeing her.

Best Answer

I did, but our social skills both suck.

Best Answer

Ask her what she would like to do. What she would like to accomplish if she had no obstacles. Get her to look past her limitations. Ask her to dream a little.

Best Answer

Ask her questions about her. Ppl love to talk about themselves.

Best Answer

Ask her if she thinks your inability to generate topics of conversation speaks to your inability to commit. Just kidding. Pick something you disagree on. If you work out your differences through conversation, mazel tav!

Best Answer

Things She likes,Her Family, Her Friends,Her Dreams, Her Clothes,Her Hair, Anything about her.she is gaurenteed to like.

Best Answer

hey....how bout them periods!

Best Answer

what color underwear she is wearing....no just kidding..scratch that. Seriously , it depends on how much you know about her. Actually any topic like where was she born can start a convo. Constantly ask questions it forces her to respond back

Best Answer

If your girlfriend doesn't talk a lot consider it a blessing.

Best Answer

I said serious answers.

Best Answer

What would her garden look like if she had one? What would her city look like? What would her heaven be like?

Best Answer

Things to talk about with girls, huh? Well, I'm not all that experienced. Try ponies and princesses, and go from there.

Best Answer

Whatever comes to mind that you both find interesting or care about.

Seeing you're a teen, you've got your entire adult life ahead of you... heaps of material in that ;)

Best Answer

karma sutra?

Best Answer

Umm about our future

Best Answer