yeah Dating Sites suck and not in a good way far as I am concerned. I would say Facebook is a good way. I found some great friends and also got in touch with old schoolmates and found extended family members I didn't know I had. If you decide to try out my yearbook watch out for the petty immature stuff.....I left there in disgust after my third account....gave 'em three tries and they just weren't doing it for me....miss a lot of friends I made there but it was time to move on......

Best Answer

It depends on your interests,<br />
if you're into music join a discussion board or any experience group around here

Best Answer

I'd like to know as well. I'm all for finding dates ect. if that's what you're looking for, but what if you just want a friend or buddy? It's hard as an adult to meet new people, especially ones you can get along well with and befriend.

Best Answer