I have many guys who are good friend of mine but whenever we meet i am the last person they talk to.I really have no idea what is should I talk?
nunu89moza nunu89moza 22-25, F 13 Answers Jun 13, 2009

Talk to them about themselves. Seriously. :) Ask them what they've been up to recently and ask after their family/interests/hobbies. <br />
Everyone's favorite topic is themselves. :)

Best Answer

Talk about something you both are interested in. But avoid focusing a conversation specifically around what a person feels. It's likely to become frustrating for you if you do, simply because men don't get into analyzing their emotions like women do, they skip straight towards their action (what they are going to do about it) as soon as they can. So stay more with topics about actual things (ideas, people, activities, places, things, beliefs, etc) and talking about feelings is ok, just remember he may not have as much to say or be as comfortable with it. <br />
Also remember, women bond through talking and sharing. But men bond through activities and sharing. If your male friends want to include you in something they're doing, go ahead and be a part of it if you can. That's their way of getting close, is to do things together. <br />
And for most American guys, any talking that does happen, usually takes place AFTER you've shared or done something together, when they feel relaxed and feel comfortable sharing what's on their mind...and then after that, they can quickly go back to the activity once their done talking. It's just the way guys share. But the more you hang out with them, the more likely you are going to be there when they have a "talking/sharing" moment, and the more readily they're going to feel like they're comfortable around you enough to open up like that more often.<br />
And when a guy does open up to you, be careful not to push their feelings envelope. Guys are very cautious when opening up. Let them decide how much they want to share with you, even if you think you're helping him by probing, if you probe things too hard he'll curl up inside a shell and cut off talking about that subject. If that happens, best thing is just to go back to normal and be more careful next time. Guys just get overwhelmed with emotions sometimes. <br />
Best rule of thumb if a guy decides to confide in you is to respect that trust, be supportive, but let him share at his own pace. It comes easy to me because I'm a guy, but good luck to you, I think it can be learned.

Best Answer

what they thought of the sports game the night before

Best Answer

Talk About Sports And Play 20 Questions Like Me And My Best Friend I Think He Is Actually Closer Than Any Chick Friends I Have He Always Has My Back And Never Lets Me Down <br />
Talk about Music Guys Enjoy Music To .<br />
Find Things You Have In Common

Best Answer

talk about sex xD iam sure they will be interested ... lol

Best Answer

Is this really true?? There is a guy (he's straight) I work with, we recently became friends and we just plunged into the deep stuff (mainly how ****ed up we are mentally lol)..even though he is a guy, he still tells me his emotions, insecurities. We are comfortable talking about it, why would it be a topic to stay out of? My only problem is that I want to hang out with him as FRIENDS. I know we are not sexually attracted to each other, so there should be no hesitation, but in general I am socially awkward and afraid of letting others into my life..despite him telling me he has social anxiety as well. The irony, right! So in this case, what should I do? I am so lonely, I just want a good friend..but I still need to get to know him to see if he is qualified to be that true friend.

Best Answer

You can talk about your cooking interests because cooking is FUN...

Best Answer

The conversation should roll easily if you are good friends. Relax. Guys love to gossip as much as girls

Best Answer

Talk about what you think good for his health, his mind, his soul; yes, lots of things.

Best Answer

Talk to them about their interests, especially if it's something you have in common with them. For example, I've had a lot of guy friends, and since I play video games, thats's something I have in common with most guys....used to really impress them if I'd beaten a game they hadn't, lol. :D<br />
You could also discuss movies, sports, music, etc....even if it's not something YOU are strictly interested in, you'll get their attention and get them talking to you. Guys are rumored to like talking about themselves.... :P<br />
If you're looking for DEEP conversation topics, though, I won't be much help, I was mostly just lighthearted buddies with guys, not serious, deep friends....

Best Answer

Why doy uo need a topid, if your friends then the conversation just flows...

Best Answer

Not all the time yuu could get bored of what yuu are tlking bout!!

Best Answer