Annika23373 Annika23373 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Image & Weight

Be okay with the way you handled any given situation : ) You did the best you could do at that moment... even if later, it wasn't what you'd like to think you should of done; atm, it was the best you could do given your circumstances thn.

Best Answer

Love yourself. Take baby steps every day. Like saying i love you in the mirror and smiling. Release any neg thoughts as soon as they come in. Compliment yourself. Its how i started. Know that you are enough!

Best Answer

I can't really see how someone as pretty as you can think anything but positive thoughts when you look in the mirror honestly... Thanks for the kind words though :)

Best Answer

Its all makeup girl. Focus on all your beauty you are dwelling on your flaws which we all have. You have to put in effort every day to tell yourself good things. Instead of all the neg just switch to pos. No one is perfect and we'll all be wrinkly and old one day. Looks mean nothing. Start to walk, talk, eat, move, think as if you love yourself. You are so beautiful Its hard for me to know you dont see it.

Best Answer

I agree with you, it is really hard to change the way you think.. I think it takes time and a lot of patience with yourself.

Best Answer

Gah, yep!!! Thanks for the reply :)

Best Answer

yes its hard...just do good..whatever you think is good ... and rest dont expect anythin!

Best Answer

Ask a question on Ep, the amount of weird people you'll get saying how beautiful you look will boost it through the roof.

Best Answer

Doing things for others is one of the best ways to improve your self-esteem. I coach kids sports and I literally lose myself for the hour or so that I am 'on'. I can be depressed or down and after my practice I feel like a million bucks. Nothing beats helping others and the appreciation that goes along with it.

Best Answer

i agree... its hard but someones gotta do it. ^_^

Best Answer

expensive clothing line and designer stuffs

Best Answer

haha! I wish! :) Maybe I'd be happier if I won the lottery ^.^*

Best Answer

Yes it is hard but can be done. I've wasted too many years being hard on myself and finally after 40 odd years with it, Ive finally realised that I'm an okay person. Focus on what you do well. You don't have to be perfect at it, it is rare that anyone is.

Best Answer

I am having a lot of issues remembering things I'm good at, my thoughts seem to spiral :( Having issues trying to stay positive and propel myself forward!

Best Answer

i don't know, but that little one in the picture would sure help, taking care of the little ones bring a inner peice not aval in any store or catalog.

Best Answer

That's my nephew, I wish I saw him more often <3 He is the most beautiful little guy!

Best Answer

kids are the most pure people you can be around, when your with him you are the best person he knows, think on how he feels about you, there is someone out there that feels the same, i'm same, but i know deep down there is stuff i'm good at, you have the same qualities, use that, it helps me, i was very open before my divorce, got caught up in the drama and sadness, but when i am doing something i know i forget the drama, find that thing you do, it realy helps get ya thru the bad days.

Best Answer

I know you're right, but part of me thinks, "he also get's just as excited about grilled cheese or blue skys as he does when I'm around"... guess I just have to stop the negative downplaying, it's hard, I realize I do these things and can't stop the negative self talk. Is this common? Also, I am sorry to hear about your hard times, I hope things are going well for you!

Best Answer

neg talk is killer and very common, you would be suprized how many people are just like us, thanx for the kind words, your nephew knows the diff too, the cheese sandy is good, but he knows the the sandy only warms his tummy, you warm his heart.

Best Answer