at does that mean? I would use black and white scenerios to protect myself.
XxCupcakeLoverxX XxCupcakeLoverxX 26-30, F 12 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Not everything is so straightforward or cut & dry. Take a step back and look at the situation in a different way. Be open-minded. Don't be afraid of taking chances or making mistakes. Live a little. <br />
yadda yadda yadda....

Best Answer

This is a big lesson I'm learning in life right now.

Best Answer

YOLO!

Best Answer

Life is not always one extreme or the other. In some cases I agree with your friend and in others I do not. For example, when eating potato chips, some people can either eat NONE of the chips or ALL of the chips in the bag, while others can eat SOME of the chips in the bag. NONE or ALL is black and white, SOME is gray. Many people in this world do not believe in absolute moral values, to them "murder" may not be a black and white issue. e.g., a mercy killing would be a "gray". Does that help you?

Best Answer

Yes thanks

Best Answer

If the answer is either a yes or a no. He wants you to see the maybe. Heh, read between the lines. Look beyond what you see. And so on.

Best Answer

Is there something other than yes or no? Maybe is not a answer...

Best Answer

It means thinking outside of the box and not having a closed , overly simple veiw on things . That there is a lot going on that you can't see but it still exists .

Best Answer

but not alot of things are black and white, they are gray because are always either 2 sides or there's more to the story that you find out later.

Best Answer

Best Answer