ok, first I've never had them, but my father did, he was a minister, and he could talk fine with them in, it seemed like it was a little more difficult for him to talk with them out. IMPORTANT NOTE: another friend got some after having lived without some of her furthest back molars, and she won't wear the dentures because it feels like too many teeth in her mouth. If your missing more than your wisdom teeth in the back of your mouth, you might want to tell your dentist not to put so many teeth on the dentures, it seems like they could accommidate that request for as much as dentures cost.

Best Answer

They suck and I don't have them so take care of what you have and forget the fake ones..

Best Answer

unfortunately most people don't make it into their later years with teeth of their own, at some point you'll probably face that choice yourself. Enjoy the real ones while their there

Best Answer