growin up i was taught strictly to chew with my mouth closed and that included gum! Now I can't stand to hear people smacking away on gum..major pet peeve! How about u?
typoquene typoquene 41-45, F 10 Answers May 12, 2010

people who don't put a trash bad in the can before using the trashcan, people who don't empty the dustpan after sweeping, people who walk off or talk on the phone while I'm in the middle of talking to them

Best Answer

people that ***-U-ME stuff about me <br />
they don't know jack-diddly-squat

Best Answer

People that sweat the small stuff in life, making a Mountain out of a mole hill...

Best Answer

I have a HUGE issue with people who sneeze, cough, chew gum, clear their throats, etc. without any regard to the noise level involved. It honestly makes me feel claustrophobic to hear these sounds particularly if I'm a closed environment with the other person.<br />
Oh, and I agree with a couple of the other comments here.. Bad spelling, grammar, and punctuation aggravate me no end. And I'll add text message shorthand to my list of gripes as well.

Best Answer

Bad punctuation.

Best Answer

JUST RELIGION......

Best Answer

People who shift from the singular to plural in a single sentence.

Best Answer

All E.Pers know my pet peeve by now!;--BAD SPELLING!

Best Answer