superficialife superficialife 22-25, F 17 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

Sorry you're feeling so down! The holidays can be a rough time period. Hope you feel better soon!!! (((((hugs)))))

Best Answer

Thanks so much!

Best Answer

Go help someone less fortunate than you. Serve. Be a big brother or sister. Join the Peace Corp! Feed you heart by looking for a way to help -- then you will want to live! Wooha! Living is good!

Best Answer

Okay first of all, please ignore everyone who is actually trying to give you advice on how to kill yourself. They have a clear lack of respect for human life. But, Whatever you're feeling, I promise you, it is not the end of the world. You are going to feel things that will make you feel like it is the end, but I promise you it's not. God put you here on this earth for a reason: a reason that is unique to only the two of you. Please keep your head up and reconsider your decision to do this. Trust me, I am only 15 and I have been suicidal so many times in my life. However, remembering the fact that God loves me saved me each and every time. (I've been suicidal since the age of 10). The thoughts will return every now and then but these scriptures have saved my life every single time.

You are my lamp O Lord; the Lord turns my darkness into light. 2 Samuel 22:29

The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all. Psalm 34:18, 19

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3

No, I will not abandon you or leave you as orphans in the storm – I will come to you. John 14:18

Dear Friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. 1 Peter 4:12, 13

Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Please promise-if me-then at least yourself that you will give yourself a chance. I don't know what it is that is troubling you but I do know that if you cast your cares on Him, then He will see you through. You ARE special, You ARE important, and there is someone who cares about you. If you feel like any of this is untrue, then you are special to me, you are important to me, and I care about YOU. Honestly in a way, your post just did something for me that I never thought would happen any time soon. I began to feel as though I was unneeded by anyone. I began to lose my faith that I am needed by anyone on this earth. Though you didn't say it outright, you post screamed I NEED YOU! You just gave me strength. So thank you. Please, if you need to talk, I am here. I promise. Just consider it. Please. Your life is worth something.

Best Answer

Thanks for the sentiment and your kind words and concern. I tried to add you to my circle but it wouldn't let me, but it's nice to see people that care, more than those who claim to be my friends in the real world.

Best Answer

I'm sorry. I don't know why it won't let you. I'll try. But It is absolutely no problem! Keep your head up! People in the real world are going to be jerks no matter what. It's a part of humanity. However, staying stong is also a part. Don't ever let what anyone tells you decide how you live your life. They have no authority over you and they cannot control you because YOU ARE SOMEBODY. somebody special, intelligent, and beautiful. Don't allow anyone to try and take that from you!

Best Answer

carbon monoxide poisoning, fast and painless.

Best Answer

Believe me, I know how you feel. I've asked almost the same question on here. But I realize that the feeling passes and that life isn't as bad as it seems. Helping others is a good way to shake the feeling, so is getting involved in some activity. Take good care of yourself and I'm sorry for the agony you feel. But don't do it, you have no idea who will miss you.

Best Answer

I've seen your qs before. You believe in nothing and there really isn't much to prove otherwise. I think when you get to that stage you can either choose death or to live one more day each morning, safe in the knowledge death is inevitable.

Best Answer

It really takes a lot of guts to live as well if you are going to put forth any effort try to live instead the reward will be much greater. Everyone gets down life is hard but there are many moments worth living

Best Answer