ProudScorpio46 ProudScorpio46 13-15, F 8 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I only view horoscopes as entertainment.<br />
I "judge" people on their behavior and attitude.

Best Answer

I'm a Scorpio with an Aquarius Rising. But I'm very Scorpio. Personally, I think they're the coolest sign.

Best Answer

sometimes scorpio uaing their weaknesess as a weapon to strike back, man this zodiac so unbelievable! manipulative

Best Answer

I don't take zodiac into consideration at all. I would not worry about this.

Best Answer

i THINK all scorpios should be called whorepios

Best Answer

Depends on the entire chart and if the Scorpio is noticeable within them.
They're my favourite sign, so far. Dark, complicated, quiet, misunderstood. The tortured soul whose scars are worn not on the sleeves, but beneath them.
My first love shared this sign and I could definitely feel and subtly see the scorpio influences. He presence fulfilled the need of my scorpio venus and scorpio mars.

But my brother is labelled by others with typical scorpio traits and I can see how he would fit under the scorpio banner. He's a Virgo sun. I think he has some crazy scorpio influences or pluto or perhaps certain aspects between planets...he seems to express the negative side of scorpio loudly. Maybe it's his 1st house or ascendant. Yes he'd be described as above but I guess that the difference is HOW it manifests with him. Violence, narrow vision, "My way or no way", "you're with me or against me", he's an extremist...there definitely is no middle ground with him. Anyone who seeks middle ground is instantly seen as being against him. His whole world is white and black. He holds grudges forever and will randomly explode with anger and you'll be stunned because you didn't suspect anything was wrong (sometimes). He is very intense. I think his all or nothing attitude is admirable though when it comes to his fitness. He is very focused and puts in 100%. If he sets his mind on something, then he's gonna conquer it. But not only is he gonna conquer it, he's gonna conquer it fast. Oh, and he's a ***** but I guess it wouldn't be considered Scorpio since scorpion sex is supposedly deep and meaningful and he's a player. So those are the things in him that are often associated with Scorpio.

I think the difference would definitely be the stages of the scorpio's development and also the other influences in the chart. For example- my love had venus and mars in Libra and in his relations, I did feel the energy of compromise, peace, perspective and balance. Also, his scorpio planets were his sun and mercury so that may be why his scorpio energy was more subtle.

Best Answer

Excuse the errors...it's late here so I'm having trouble concentrating on what I'm doing.

Best Answer