the only thing that sux about the xbox is that you have to pay for the live account.

Best Answer

yes agree

Best Answer

Have the 360 and the kinetic add on, use it for on-line movies, games, and the grandson loves the kinetic, it is really fun playing that with him.<br />
So, my vote is good

Best Answer

Hmmm After the XBOX just ruined 2 new $50 games in1 week (etched grooves in disc making unreadable) I am leaning towards BAD. I have had Playstation and Nintendo and never have games get ruined. Microsoft claims user error and the console moving while disc rotating, but I believe that they have a design flaw where the disc tray is not stabilized. If I had not just bought the XBOX, I really should have bought a PS3.

Best Answer

When they say console moving, they mean moving at all, you only have to lightly bump it, the tolerances are so close that any movement at all is enough to stuff the disc

Best Answer

Yes agree its the vibrations that can set it off....OK I live in a stilt house so my house does move little more than regular built on foundation but my daughter was dancing with the Kinect so this caused vibration.. also ruined a disc. But the 1 call duty game was console moving, but the 2nd call duty ruined IDK. Frustrating they won't fix this

Best Answer

And I do like to play the Kinect games with my kids, beats board games and I don't watch TV sooo ...Good and Bad to answer the question

Best Answer

Xbox 360 have one but don't play on line since they charge to do so<br />
PS3 I will on occasion play online but just enjoy most of their game titles with friends.<br />
The Wii isn't that much fun but a few games are cool and I'll play with kids.<br />
Overall I think people spending every waking moment isn't something I like to do.

Best Answer

Love them, especially the Wii and the new 360 Kinect, gets people off the couch and up and about, they are especially good for elderley people to keep them active, not to mention that they are a lot of fun

Best Answer

In my house we still only have super nintendo , and nintendo 64, super outdated haha

Best Answer