just very curious on peoples thoughts of teen moms and teens becoming pregnant.
gavinwyattmomma gavinwyattmomma 18-21, F 18 Answers Jun 14, 2012

I believe that a person should first have their life in order, whether they’re a teen or an adult.<br />
Don’t bring children into the world if you cant take care of them, provide for them, have time for them, etc<br />
Finish school, have a well paying and stable job, a loyal partner, a stable home.

Best Answer

i may get alot of **** for this but i think its terrible...my mom had 2...my sister had 2...my cousin had 1 ( so far )...and i jst think its not smart....1. this world is populated enough...2. there are so many orphans that need love...3. not old enough...you need to figure out yourself...before you let any guy figure it out for you....sex is apart of who we are...but be a little smarter about it...and tv shows are just as bad...

Best Answer

Regardless of their age, it's not my place to judge. Could have just as easily been me since I became sexually active at 16 and since I have 3 daughters to raise who knows one of them might end up a teen mom someday. I hope not, it's not easy I am sure. But I respect those teens who do grow up and take responsibility. Not all teen parents are self centered or living off welfare(and even if they do need some assistance it doesn't mean they aren't working and trying so to judge them for that only makes the person judging look like a moron) If I met one I would just wish them best of luck. Motherhood is incredibly hard but also incredibly rewarding if you're willing to work towards being the best parent you can. Some women who are moms in theirs adult years are worthless, age really has little to do with how good a parent someone can be.

Best Answer

This is exactly the response I was hoping to read!

Best Answer

All my friends were teenage moms. they didn't have the luxury of having an open relationship with their parents as I did. <br />
They were good moms who worked hard to support their kids, they didnt live on welfare and they weren't supported by their family (well, I guess one was). But what I saw was sacrifice. As a teenage parent you truly are giving up the best years of your life, which to me would be your 20s. In your 20s you typically would be finishing college, getting a job, travelling, partying. I did all of that without my closest and dearest friends. It was sad really. But they weren't low-lifes or scum of the earth. They were kids that made a mistake and took responsibility for it. <br />
Unless someone has been in their shoes they really have no right to judge.

Best Answer

I agree with everything you said. I posted this question because I am going to be a teen mom. I am 19 almost 20 but still considered a teen mom. I am not using any state help like welfare, and I have to work hard at being a mom since I am still in college and everything. But I know it is a sacrifice. I did this as an experiment and I completely agree that people have no room to judge!

Best Answer

I'm for a spay and neuter program. I've had to deal with those ****** and their bastard offspring as a pharmacy technician years ago. They aren't worth the space they occupy period. They'll get welfare but just have to have the newest iPhone, iPad, big flat-screen tv! You just know those are essentials in their Section 8 housing. The boys are worse and just keep getting more dumb girls pregnant but flee the state to avoid child support payments. Trash just reproduced more trash. I say parents must foot the bill of their stupid child 100%. Our parents taught us you don't buy what you can't afford and you can't have what you can't provide for. <br />
When you have to pay for BRAND name drugs for those parasites you have no compassion for them. Our welfare system is a mess to put it sarcastically.

Best Answer

i sooooo agree with you....kids these days...geeez

Best Answer

You could say priorities are skewed for a lot of people.

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more.

Best Answer

I completely respect them. Km not only saying this because I am also a soon to be teen mom, but because it isn't a low life thing if you can take care of it. I'm 14 with 2 small jobs and absolutely no time for myself but it's worth it in the end because my little miracle babe girl aleas will be born with a wonderful family.

Best Answer

I wish you the best, but you'll inevitably need a lot of help. 20 is strikingly young to be a mother, you've still got a lot of growing up to do.

Best Answer

it reflects on the atrocious nature of public schools and sex ed in this country. teen mom's/teen pregnancy is inevitable, but it should be discouraged and prevented to the extent possible. Poorg is usually to blame.

Best Answer

It's okay. Focus on being a good Mom :D.

Best Answer

That is the plan! thanks!

Best Answer

stuip arse holes, usual the taxpayer has to pick up the tap for they lack of brains,if these so calls children didnt get money from the state for house etc,say till 25.there be far less of that happening

Best Answer

An unfortunate reality. Parents should be better influencing their kids lives

Best Answer

it happens. what age you talking about though? if the young woman is under 17 id kill the dad but support my daughter if she wanted to keep or have the baby

Best Answer

Well I am going to be a teen mom but I am 19 years old.

Best Answer

=) congrats!!! i was there in the room when my two kids were born. it was the happiest moments in my life. words are good enough to describe what youll feel when you finally hold your child in your arms

Best Answer

that was supposed to be words arent good enough to describe what youll feel

Best Answer

how unfortunate...

Best Answer

and how is that?

Best Answer