In your opinion. I don't mean simply moving away. Even if people move away, they usually still remain in contact. What I mean is simply, vanish as if they never existed.
MeteorDeath MeteorDeath 18-21, M 12 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Hobbies

witness protection program?

Best Answer

I made too big of a mess of my life. I just moved away and started over. Very simple.

Best Answer

These are all good answers. I would also suspect foul play. Yes, a whole family or group of people can and have been kidnapped. This is not just in the movies.

This question does remind me of the missing person(s) story maybe during the summer or fall. I will have to look for an update. It is about a missing husband and wife and their young child - maybe less than one year old. Their family claims that they have never heard from them. That was it. No notice. No discussion. Just gone. This does not sound normal. We also let somone know when we are going to change things up. Even the stranger who checks out our food at the market we may comment and say goodbye to them. There have been known missing persons cases that go cold. To murder and then vanish now that sounds like pre-meditative murder doesn't it? There are known cases such as this. We need to employ all the psychics operating on this website now - can't they tell us where these people are?

Best Answer

some people have to do that to escape abuse, some have been kidnapped, some are dead, some just hate the people they know, some feel they are such disappointment things would be better if they weren't around, some have committed a crime and need to hide....there are as varied reasons as there are people who do such things

Best Answer

When you are done with your task it is best to move on and let them be without you.

Best Answer

Do you think anyone would remember you though after you're done?

Best Answer

Maybe he has better things to do?

Best Answer

To escape financial responsibilities.

Best Answer

Possibly tired of living .

Best Answer

Cowards

Best Answer