PrettyLittleBoobs PrettyLittleBoobs 18-21, F 4 Answers Nov 13, 2012 in Education

Go to the FDA.gov website and look for "Code of Federal Regulations, Title 21 - Food and Drugs, Chapter II - Drug Enforcement Administration Department of Justice, Part 1308 Schedules of Controlled Substances.<br />
I had to work with Title 21 for a living when I was working.

Best Answer

www.webMD.com

Best Answer

People that do drugs don't uually keep to any schedule and they aren't the most reliable sources for further reading :)

Best Answer

get yourself arrested with some weed, smack and presc<x>ription naproxen (aleve) and the judge will read you all you ever want to know.....

Best Answer

lol .... I am not silly like that I just want to know because I am writing a paper on adderall and would like to know more info. Thought EP would be useful here

Best Answer

so THAT'S why your up so late ???? adderall research ???.....ok - don't get arrested ...and DO try and get some sleep tomorow night.....

Best Answer

Lol no! I have seen my roommate go through it. I don't believe in taking that stuff when I don't need it. Thanks, but I want to get my homework done :)

Best Answer

Schedule/Class 1=Adderall

Best Answer