winkshine winkshine 26-30 7 Answers Nov 7, 2011

Conversation becomes onesided. He looks bored or away when he is with you. He doesn't return calls or texts or respond to your overtures. He is generally "too busy" or "too tired" to spend time with you. He might start mentioning other people or other interests more often to show that he is distancing himself. You might find out that he is keeping other parts of his life private on purpose or that he possibly has something else starting with someone else. He might complain that you are "crowding" him or that you want to talk too much or too long. When you mention something that is making you unhappy, like his absence or lack of attention, he is less patient or understanding about it than he once might have been. He can be short tempered with you and doesn't seem to enjoy his time with you. He calls you names....like "nag", overemotional, or needy.

Best Answer

My boyfriend says he loves me but acts like I am not even there. He ignores my needs and could care less how I feel but everytime I say I am leaving he says he loves me so much, ya right.

Best Answer

They don't bother returning your calls, don't ask how your day was or how was that concert you went to and stuff like that, much less or no sex. Their emotions towards you seem fake. Trust your instincts.

Best Answer

They disappear on the day your grandma died without a word (not that I'm bitter.)

Best Answer

And hugs right back to you, sweetie! Was wondering if any of my EP peeps would see this. Lol!

Best Answer

They cant be bothered to make an effort with you.

Best Answer

I agree. Usually extreme unavailability, easily angered or irritated, decrease in physical contact. One would hope they would just tell you, but it seems that not everyone uses such honesty in their relationships. Such a shame.

Best Answer

I agree, all those things my boyfriend is doing. I wish he would just tell me.

Best Answer

i agree with all the above anwers...i'd rather have the truth than live with the doubt.<br />
If he's a real man...he'll tell you the truth. Honesty being one of the things he should bless you with. It shows his level of respect for you.

Best Answer