lovemymilitaryman lovemymilitaryman 22-25 13 Answers Dec 28, 2010

He tells you he loves you, even very very often each day and desperately wants your reply. He wants you close to him all the time especially at night , in the mornings, in public and during quiet moments. He becomes self sacraficing and puts you your feelings and needs above his own. He strives to take financial responcibility for you and wants deeply to be your knight in shining armor. He enjoys doing you favors-ofcourse do not abuse this! He protects you, honors you and will never stand for any single person insulting you or being disrespectful to you. He will stand up, even to his parents, on your behalf, if you are in the right and he won't put blood first. He wants you sexually just silently looking at you smiling and you see the proof and he tells you his secrets and shares everything with you, even his deepest fears and most sorriful regrets and pain, even painful childhood nightmare experiences and sees you as precious as his mother; or as precious as a beautiful mother can be. He plans and admediately acts upon his plans for a future with you and him as the main characters and does not procrastinate or use excuses to put anything off. He will make all changes to better himself and will not need to be changed if he is responcible and grown. He will actually be the best man he can possibly be, because you just smiling at him, makes him feel so alive and valuable and he gains a renewed realization of his selfworth and comes to you secretly for his emotional needs and is close to you. He asks your approval if you think he shaved his facebright, lol! If your picky about his nails so that he doesn't hurt you to play with you and you find him always always keeping his nails cleaned , cut and buffed for smoothness, you know he gives a d@mn! The trick is,...to be the woman he wants to be around. To be his source of light and encouragement and believe in him, back him up and be the woman he has always wanted to be his best for. We come into this world crying, why not go out smiling reflecting on the beauties, many beauties of life! No relationship is perfect, but love is love and you know through experience what is the differencebetween a man using you, saying he loves you always hurting you to being the love of his life and the focus of his life. Now just imagine giving the above described man his first child. 1 cor 13:4-8 truly applies

Best Answer

He tells you repeatedly, wants to know your schedule to he can have every available moment. He compliments you on your kindness, thoughtfulness, and makes sure to let you knows he appreciates you in every way. He declares he "loves you," over and over. He waits on you, and stays up all night if necessary just to speak to you. He hangs on to you every word, and asks deep meaningful questions of you. He is more than surface, he wants to get in your head, as well as your heart. He starts getting in shape, and his thoughts are in sync with yours. He finishes your sentences, feels the rush of your passion in his soul, and his heartbeat is in complete rhythmic sync with yours. Yes, he is in love with you. How do I know? Because I am in love with him too.

Best Answer

If he keeps getting a big lump in his pants he is going to explode if you don't say "okay you are a hard guy not to love."

Best Answer

keep going guys....i'm taking notes

Best Answer

he mentions you in his future, he does things for you b/c he wants to keep you happy, he tries to include you in his life as much as possible

Best Answer

My boyfriend tells me he loves me a million times a day. I catch him looking at me when he doesn't realize I notice. Then when I look at him, he will look away.. When we are around other people he is very affectionate and protective of me..

Best Answer

I've had a few men fall in love with me over the years-but I'm a guy and it wasn't appreciated. They stare or they "size you up" if they manage to get to the stage where they're talking. Typically, they're trying to find a weak point in your psyche-a place where they can fulfill a perceived emotional need and thereby gain your confidence and build from there. <br />
I remember being in a situation where I was being sized-up by two gay men and I wasn't in a position to walk-away. I managed to throw them-off by pointing out every female that walked by--"sizing her up" and giving them the impression I was a pig. A straight, male pig.<br />
On another occasion I was propositioned directly by a gay male and I told him what I thought of homosexual behaviour and what he was trying to do to me. That was the end of that.<br />
Oh no--my answer is a bit off the question. I'll leave it as is.

Best Answer

when a man loves a woman by percy sledge on repeat

Best Answer

i think it is hard to know how deeply in love with you someone else is. different people show love in very different ways. and some men have a difficult time showing love... signs of love would include: affection (does he want to hold you?), caring (concerned about your wellbeing?), passion (well, does he want you even if you have been together many times before?), communication (do you talk to each other?). friendship (does he actually want to talk to you and spend time with you?) .. there are other signs of course.. just some ideas..

Best Answer

He calls you everyday , sings you your favorite song , leaves you cute text messages , tells you he loves you constantly , when you notice you just can't get away from him!! :)

Best Answer

he showers more and and sings al day is never away from the mirror

Best Answer

Don't know. No man has been so deeply in love with me.

Best Answer