seotelkniwt seotelkniwt 61-65, F 9 Answers Jun 26, 2013 in Community

My nervous system and my wallet.

Best Answer

Hi are you saying that your nervous is messed up because of a medical problem? And I think all of us are in one way or another having financial woes :)......Would you like me to send you some information concerning how to recover from financial uncertainties and how to deal with one's sickness ?

Best Answer

My thoughts. They are always negative about myself.

Best Answer

I appreciate your honesty MissEmi, many of us out here have negative thought about ourselves, because we feel that maybe we aren't meeting up to society's standards or expectations; and so as a result we began to view ourselves as failures and nobodies.
I use to sit in crowds and wonder if others saw me the way I saw myself? Even though these ones didn't know me I really thought they could see through me and read my body language, which showed nervousness and insecurities.
It wasn't until I became a Christian that I began feeling good about myself. I gradually stopped worrying about what others thought about me or what I perceived they thought about me. My life took on new meaning and purpose and here I am today happy and content with the necessities of life, as well as serving and worshiping God.
Remember as I told one EP member, keep yourself busy doing things that will help you have a positive view of yourself. You have a pretty face if that helps you in anyway to feel positive about yourself. And remember MissEmi....You can always improve yourself it's never to late. Take care and have a great next day :)

Best Answer

I've always thought I'm too ugly. I don't know if I'll ever be able to change that.

Best Answer

I know that feel.

Best Answer

It's not what counts on the outside Sams0n, but what counts on the inside. In viewing your picture, from what I can see you are an attractive person. Also, there are many ways or things you can do to make yourself feel and look the way we want to look.
Doing good deeds for others will help you feel good about yourself and others will long beyond your outward appearance and only see the good things you do for others and they will see the big heart that you have.
Counting your blessings and having a positive attitude about life in general. BE around positive people and stay AWAY from "toxic" individuals.
Regular moderate exercise, fresh air, a balanced diet, and sufficient rest and relaxation is a good "recipe" for helping you to feel and look your best! There are other ways to numerous to mention...but it's never to late to be on the road to self improvement. I wish you and others who feel like you the best of success in finding happiness.
Would you like some helpful information on some of the things I mentioned in my reply to you?

Best Answer

Sams0n, you have a great profile picture....I bet if you flashed a smile for us, your wonderful true colors would show even more.

Best Answer

There is no peace in my marriage and no contentment in our sex life.

Best Answer

Do you want peace in your marriage which will help the sex part of your marriage too? If so here are two sites that will help you to get back to the way it was. These two sites will be ran together even though I have doubled spaced them. Just remember each site starts with: http://..........)
http://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/how-to-make-your-family-life-happy/
http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102008070?q=marriage&p=par

Best Answer

Yeah, I have tried the religious slant. We aren't JW, she is Christian and I used to be. In fact, this is one of the reasons for me walking away from my belief in god. It didn't go anywhere, prayer changed nothing, marriage bible studies did nothing, group prayers did nothing ...

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. Serving God will not be like waving a magic wand. Sincere, earnest, and continuous efforts on the part of both mates in applying Bible principles in their marriage is a must. Even if only one is doing that the marriage can be happy and successful even if there are sexual problems in it.
From reading your reply it seems you have tried many avenues to make your marriage work, but to no avail. However, why not try the Jehovah's Witnesses in your local area? You have nothing to lose. You will not be forced to join or comply with our beliefs as so many people believe. Give Jehovah a chance and you will see things change for the better in your relationship with your best friend and "only half", your soulmate and wife. Please, remember no marriage is beyond repair or saving.
If you really love your mate you will do everything to make your home and marriage a peaceful happy arrangement. I wish you success in your endeavors. You and Mrs. Mitchell1226 have a great day. And thank you for responding openly and honestly to the question :)

Best Answer

mind

Best Answer

Why do you say your mind?

Best Answer

'cause it's not as stable as I wwant it to be

Best Answer

Would you like to talk about it by way PMing me?

Best Answer

ok, I'll do it whne I came home today 'cause I have some important stuff to attend now

Best Answer

Okay that will be fine.

Best Answer

my brain

Best Answer

What's going on with your brain?

Best Answer

next to nothing...... personally I believe that I gave myself brain damage with several overdoses I did a few years back....

Best Answer

I have an older son that is "punishing " me by giving me the silent treatment, because I admonished him to pay his car loan or at least talk to the bank and not hide from their phone calls.

Best Answer

What a great dad you are! You have told your son all the right things. If only more fathers had the courage to tell their children to do the right thing. Thank you for sharing that with us. What a great example you are. Maybe one day your son will stop "punishing" you and began to appreciate the loving advice that you are giving him. Take care and have a great next day!

Best Answer

Gosh, thank you! I appreciate the encouragement very much. Never easy being a good parent!!

Best Answer

I too know and remember the challenges of parenthood. I wish you the best in your loving efforts to steer your son in the right direction. Keep up the commendable work and I'm sure your labors of love in behalf of your son will pay off in the long run because of your setting a good example in the area of responsibility. Your son if he ever has a family of his own will pass that same information on to his sons and daughters. And may even seek out some of your advice on raising a family.
I believe these two links will be encouraging to; as they have assisted many parents in raising their children, "tween-agers, teen-agers, and young adults..................
http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2008244?q=parent&p=par

Best Answer