I don't have kids so I'm about clueless!!
soscus soscus 26-30 10 Answers May 16, 2011

Books , any picture book that helps them learn like counting , ABCs , farm animals , first words etc . Books are not only a great way for kids and parents to spend quality time together , if you start early then they'll learn to love books .<br />
My son has had stories read to him since birth and now loves them , he has 3 books in bed each night as a part of his bedtime routine and it makes bed time easier for everyone . Plus it gives me one on one time with him every night , I love it as much as him .<br />
Many children starting school don't even know how to open and hold a book right side up and that's sad .

Best Answer

That is awesome!!!
Her mom does those kinds of things with her she knows her colors, numbers, animals, planes, cars, trains, etc.
I was thinking something along the line of some books or games that will continue that progress!

Best Answer

Also puzzles , like wooden puzzles where they put the child has to put them back in the right places , do you know what I mean ? Where they match them to the right slot . I can't really describe it properly . If that fails every little girl loves a fairy costume .

Best Answer

I'll look for them, I'm planning a trip to toys r us tonight or tomorrow! I just wanted to have some sort of insight before I jumped into it blind!! lol

Best Answer

Bubble Machine, they love bubbles!

Best Answer

Kids these days grow fast!<br />
A set of barbie and Ken will do nothing!<br />
Maybe an iPad could help!

Best Answer

I might not have kids but I know you are right!!! no ipad is complete without an iphone and $100 gift card for itunes.

Best Answer

What about a toy where she can ride on it and her mom can push her, then when she gets older, she can take the handle off and ride it by herself? That might last for a while and be helpful.

Best Answer

coloring books

Best Answer

If her parents are trustworthy, open her up a savings account and deposit money on holidays/birthdays etc...it was the best gift I've ever gotten. Now I'm 19 and I have enough money to buy a car, or pay rent, or go to school. Don't waste money on an expensive plastic piece of garbage, trust me.

Best Answer