foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 10 Answers Oct 13, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I have no idea I don't really remember most of my childhood its all kind of a blur until around 10 really. One thing I did do was cover dad's kitchen in glitter because I wanted to make it pretty, he was furious because it was metal flake and got into some of the appliances and so and asked why I did it. And I told him I wanted to make the house pretty and he's felt guilty about it ever since.

Best Answer

soooo cuteeee haha. i knew a little redhead trouble maker who got naked, put butter, then sugar, then flour all over the ENTIRE kitchen...when her mom came in and asked WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?! she responded calmly, "making cookies!"

Best Answer

haha that is cute. And well isn't that how you make them?

Best Answer

haha i think the usual procedure involves pans and bowls, but...YES!

Best Answer

THAT's adorable...I liked reading books when other kids were running playing, and I found words that I understood context but hadn't heard anyone say. Once, I was nine and visiting some cousins (mostly boys); they were running, wrestling and tustling while I sat reading a book nearby. My father came out to take me home and asked if I'd had a good time; my answer was, "not really, that was total anarchy (pronounced 'ann-archee')."

Best Answer

lmaooo yours is so adorable too!!!!

Best Answer

Once when my parents took me to a restaurant, they wanted to save some money by ordering me a children's meal - I was probably about 5 or 6 and had an apetite like a horse!<br />
When I heard them call it that, I yelled out "HEY, I'M NO CHILDREN"!!! lol

Best Answer

haha one time i told my parents that my sister was being SO IGNORANT bc she was ignoring me

Best Answer

Well that does make sense ... lol

Best Answer

We were going shopping one day, and I was out in the back yard playing in the dirt. Mom called me to come in and get dressed. I told her *But, me am dressed*

Best Answer

hehe:)

Best Answer

I used to call fudge bars, fu-gee bars. LOL

Best Answer

aw:)

Best Answer

My mom used to tell me that I charged my friends to talk to me

Best Answer

lol as in, you demanded that they speak to you?

Best Answer

no i think it was more like a " if you want to talk to me it will cost you"

Best Answer

lmao nice

Best Answer

did they cough up the dough?

Best Answer

I once asked who have was. I'll never forget the backhand I got.

Best Answer

aww im sorry:(

Best Answer

I am much younger than my step siblings. I came into the person I consider my dad's life when I was three. His oldest daughter doesn't like me. She feels that he shouldn't love me because I am not his biologically. One day when I was about four, she came to our house and spoke self righteously about her church. After she left I looked at my mom and said "Heather doesn't know God like I do. He is not about rules. He is about love!

Best Answer

When I was four, one evening I was exploring the interior of a church during a wedding ceremony when I came across the confessional. I ran back to my mother and said excited, "Mom, priests play dolls! Come, let me show you their doll's house!"

Best Answer