Our school has a girls ask guys dance coming up and I want to ask my crush but I'm not sure how. I know everyone thinks I should just ask him but I want something cute so he can't say no
PrincessAtHeart PrincessAtHeart 13-15, F 8 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

say.. Hi (crushes name) So i was woundering if you would go with me to a dance? You dont have to if you dont want, I can just stay at your lameo grandparents house while all ur freinds ar having a great time.... (it will mak him feel bad and say yes then he will possible ask you out at the dance!)

Best Answer

Make him some bacon, put it into a plate, and form the words "(his name here), will you go to sadie's with me?"

Best Answer

Well, you need to be pretty direct. I was (and remain) as dense as a compressed rock in such matters. I think that when I was in high school that several times some girls I really liked sort of tried to suggest, maybe, shyly themselves, that they'd like to ask me to go. But I was too dense to understand what they were trying to say. So if the cute approach doesn't work, be direct.

Best Answer

Excuse me, young man..would'st thou accompany a fair maid such as mineself to the gathering on the fair eve of [insert date] and whittle away the long night hours twirling in dance with me?

Best Answer

just ask him

Best Answer