Last Last 18-21, F 47 Answers Dec 14, 2010

I'n general I enjoy the stares and attention from the bulge it always creates in any clothing, but there are some 'disadvantages'. For example when your as big as me sitting down on a toliet can be an issue, unless I hover my **** is in the water. Also 60-70% of women just 'run' just not interested in a sexual realtionship because they have a preconceived idea of what my **** will do to them. <br />
But the advantages far outweight the disadvanatges (Sorry not going to soften the blow to those average/small guys), i'd never give up a single inch of my size.

Best Answer

how long is it then? flaccid and hard?

Best Answer

Erections are very noticable in any form of clothing really. That sucks because I like the look of skinny jeans, but even my flaccid penis bulges in them. I caught a lady looking at my crotch yesterday actually. Besides that, it's pretty nice having a large penis. Its a chest puffer for a girl to Hold my penis with two hands while giving me head. Another downside though is its too thick for girls mouths and sometimes I get teeth. Not very pleasant!

Best Answer

well, just how big r u?

Best Answer

he tiny

Best Answer

how long is it? would you show us?

Best Answer

you can only **** elephants

Best Answer

I have been banned from anal... now the wife will only let guys with smaller ***** bang her in the ***... ;)

Best Answer

Believe it or not there are penises so big around that penetration can be painful. And some penises are so long that only a small part of the penis will fit into any part of another person.

Best Answer

Give me a break. You don't have to be 13 inches to dangle in the toilet. And until your wife has a baby and you witness a football come out of her **** spare everyone your fanciful tales of "she can't take it". I saw some freakshow pictures of women with eggplants and 34 inch ba<x>seball bats jammed in their *****. Is your 13 incher 6 inches in DIAMETER...I highly doubt it. So, just lube up your hands and go ********** while you dream how giant your **** is. And tell your "wife" that a vagina can stretch to accommodate GIANT ob<x>jects...as if she doesn't already know. And, no I am happy with my little 8" incher. It's almost 2" in diameter. Never had a girl turn it down....I guess that is just a benefit to having a really little ****.

Best Answer

I am always aware of it. How I position it. Can it be seen. Which pant leg do I put it in? I am maybe 7" flaccid and big balls, when it gets hard, well that's a whole other issue. It's very difficult to get it all positioned just right. I have sort of a long foreskin so depending on how I walk, the foreskin will actually rub my head and get me hard. And hot weather sucks. It always rubs when I walk and my foreskin gets sore and raw. All in all its only fun to have a big penis when its out and free. Several guys at the gym have asked me whats its like being so large, as I often use the dry and wet saunas, i often get hard when talking about my **** too so they often seen it hard. Also the whole package is heavy, if its not supported I can actually feel the weight of everything.

Best Answer

stoutjeep79,

You ever let any of the guys suck your huge ****?

Best Answer

Several times, depending on privacy etc.

Best Answer

My **** is too big for the love of my life, having a big **** is fun, but sex can be unsatisfying, my gf can only go for around 2 minutes before she cant take anymore. a lot of women turn you down as well but I would change my **** for anything, my gf tries and that is all I can ask

Best Answer

I know someone who left here husband because his large one wouldn't stand up anywhere near enough. Its not what you've got that counts. Its what you can do with it.

Best Answer

I'm sure that's not the only reason she left him...Trust me. There are other issues. Sex is physical. The emotional issues are what cause split-ups. How does his inability make HIM feel about himself? How does he treat her?

Furthermore, a man that can't get it up can be forgiven if he does everything else right. ;-)

Best Answer

I would have to agree on everything stated so far, my biggest problem is when walking around its so uncomfortable. I have to chose what pant leg I want my **** to hang down and when I walk it rubs the underwear and gives me an erection! It was always nice in school to walk around with a nice bulge having all the girlys lookin at my crotch but now working in the construction buisness around a bunch of guys all the time and in close proximity it gets kind f awkward when you catch another guy staring.. Can't take a dump without using 1 hand to hold my **** up and my balls saggin into the water.. Just about every morning u wake up with an erection which poses a problem when you share a hotel room with a coworker and when they wake up first to see your fully erect member pitching a tent. It's hard to find a girl that wants a real relationship anymore because from the girls I have been with go around telling all their friends about my member and thts made its way around so it just seems I'm wanted for my ****.. Not a bad thing at all but when your not tryin to date ***** and want a real relationship it's a problem. And did I ever mention not being able to fully insert your penis when having intercourse? Sometimes not being able to ****** because she can't take it for more than 10 minuits.. Although through all that and countless more problems I can't name right now, I wouldn't trade a single inch out of 11. Just a little insight from a guy with a large member.

Best Answer

I would love to have aman with large penis. Nothing ridiculous. I love a nice size penis. Makes me hot

Best Answer

What is your idea size???

Best Answer

Well Being married to a man with a truly giant one, there can be several disadvantages. Obviously sex. It took me years to get used to it and even now we can only get some of it in me-sorry if that it too desc<x>riptive but even still it can be troublesome and we have been married over 17 years. Also clothing I make him wear rel baggy pants but when we go on vacation it when he comes out of the pool or the beach if his baggy extra long swimsuit hugs his thighs then he gets tons of stares. he wakes up all the time because he is constantly pinching it when he rolls. Also I have to be careful in public places not to get him excited otehrwise he has to run to the restroom and --adjust. Anyway I thought I would chime in here with some problems we have.

Best Answer

I wish I was married to a man with his problem! Well--I wish I was married to him!

Best Answer

I know all about his problems, believe me. I feel like mine is a handicap a lot of times

Best Answer

Yes being huge can be a handicap&gt; Some people do not realize how cumbersome it can be.

Best Answer

I love going commando but with a huge penis its too obvious. With an 8 inch flaccid penis flopping around everyone notices and thinks you are a pervert.

Best Answer

My boyfriend solves that by wearing thongs as underwear

Best Answer

Not being able to have a "quickie" without planning it like a battle. Meeting my wife's girlfriends who stare at my crotch while saying "nice to meat you" Hey, my face is up here! Having a glandis seven inches in diameter, and a shaft 6.5 inches. Dangling into the toilet water when I take a number 2. Being a charter member of keeping the KY and Magnum Condom people in business. Finding loose fitting swim suits that always seem to stick to everything. Being horny and everybody knows it. Strange women who want to do it in elevators. But it's a problem that I kind of like, especially when I hear those words "pull it out, it's too big..." hahahhahah.

Best Answer

I'm not at all in this group of large penises as I sport a healthy 8'inches which has never broken down in all my years of erotic experiences.......however,I would love to wake up one morning and have a huge ****,accompanied with a note saying,"Hey you are the lucky owner of a huge **** for 30 days! Here is a list of possible women who might acommodate your new friend;Read instructions and use it well".<br />
It's basically like have a large luxurious car,brilliant on the highways,awkward in town,tricky in villages and impossible to park!<br />
But finally I'm happy with what I've got because it came with my head,body,hands and feet......so to be grateful for what I have is just fine.....even if in the showers at school I never dared expose myself due to the cold North Yorkshire weather during sport lessons,mine just disappeared!<br />
And the only time I realized that it was nothing really to do with size,is when I'm making a woman laugh so hard that she throws her head back,breasts pop out and she pees herself laughing.....now that's fun,especially when they say,"STOP! Stop,it's too much,you're hurting me!"....then I lay on the punch line for good keeps!<br />
So big boys,brush up on your tickling skills and they'll do anything else you want!

Best Answer

8 inches is huge, sir...I'm just under 7.5 inches and can't even fit all of it in most women.

Best Answer

Well I'm not sure that my intentions are to fit it all in,more interested in staying power,multiple ******* for her,zero breaks so that anything can be attempted at any moment......I think that my wonderful **** has served me so well that I should award it a medal.....most men have male names for their *****,well mine has a female name....she never lets me down!

Best Answer

Having people see you trying to hide it if it gets hard unexpectedly

Best Answer

1. Not being able to hide it when an unexpected stiffy comes along (the trouser bulge that can't be hidden, or worse, can't stand up properly when it gets hard sitting down)<br />
2. Being with a woman who won't take it because it is "too big", especially anal.

Best Answer

The women that won't take it are the worst! In time, most women can adjust to a big ****. Sometime, when women say it's too big and CAN'T take it, they may be genuinely afraid. I can sympathize with them and take it slowly. I'll do what it takes to ease them into it.

However, if they WON'T take it they are usually selfish *******. Selfishness is a huge turn off. I **** them, leave, and never call again...That sounds kind of ******, I know but I have no respect for them.

Best Answer

Well, first off, erections are always noticable In jeans, sweats, whatever. But honestly,

Best Answer

Getting aroused in public and wearing shorts...it's something that I've gotten used to...

Best Answer

Trying to hide it in my pants so I do not bulge too much. Running is a problem, going to the beach, sleeping when it gets caught under my legs when I turn over...that and so much more.

Best Answer