Aronn Aronn 56-60, M 10 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Beliefs

I feel lonely much of the time, even when surrounded with people. There are very few people in life I have felt able to connect with, and if I am not around them, I feel isolated and invisible.

Best Answer

(a) Sitting near a dynamic natural scene (flowing water; trees in the wind...); (b) a dull party

Best Answer

Walking in the bush alone - I don't feel alone. At a party where I feel like the odd man out.

Best Answer

Sitting contented on a deserted beach reading a book. Being in a marriage where your SO takes no time for you, doesn't hear you, ignores you or takes advantage of you. Having lots of friends but not having anyone you can confide in.

Best Answer

Being lonely without being alone =being married to my ex...<br />
Being alone without being lonely = me working out

Best Answer

People in a large group of people but they are all talking to each other and not you.

Best Answer

being lonely without being alone would be having no one to be there but have bodies around. vice versa

Best Answer

Being with a group of friends and feeling left out ; depression ;

Best Answer

Im alone alot. It was that way in my marriage and I suppose I got used to it. After a while I liked my own company and found my husbands company to be just a negative experience. Now I am alone and slowly ever so slowly beginning to feel lonely

Best Answer