0nest0 0nest0 31-35, M 11 Answers Jun 18, 2012

The bull ( cow) in Apocalypse now ?...i might be wrong

Best Answer

I take it you don't mean cartoon animals?

And are you talking about real death, not just according to the story?

The only ones that I know of where an animal actually dies are nature films.

Movies where part of the story includes animal death are Old Yeller, The Yearling, Where the Red Fern Grows, King Kong, Return to Snowy River.

Best Answer

Are you calling me a ZOMBIE COW? :p Wonder if that is the same as aged beef?

Best Answer

Correct, actual deaths in live action films, thanks for answering.

Best Answer

Marley very sad movie! kinda funny also cause I love Owen Wilson n Jennifer

Best Answer

yes , but Marley never actually died!

Best Answer

yes he does,its a true story !! he does pass away !!

Best Answer

National Geographic does when they are filming nature in real life.

Best Answer

oh god, the girl with the dragon tattoo, some ******* killed the guys cat and put it on his doorstep in a bloody heap with all its limbs broken, i almost cried, i did cry.

Best Answer

It's not a film, it was a TV show called "Rex Hunt" or something along those lines.

Rex Hunt is an Aussie who had his own fishing show. He would catch the fish, show it to the camera, kiss it and then let it go back into the water. Because Rex Hunt fished for sport and not for food, he believed that once you had caught the fish, you should let it go instead of killing it.

Anyways, one day he was fishing on a boat in a river and he was interviewing some guy. Rex caught a fish, showed it to the camera, gave it a big kiss then let it back into the water. He then continued to interview the guy that he was with. As he was talking to the other bloke, you could see the dead fish float off in the background behind them.

Best Answer