zebras zebras 16-17 18 Answers Oct 20, 2009

Greed being allowed to dominate. An educational system that has become so skewered by one school system trying to outdo another school system, that they have forgotten how to teach. That we have come to accept poverty, not as a fault of society, but a flaw in the persons living in poverty.

Best Answer

our morals as far as a culture and what we value in life are largely skewed and there is far too much emphasis on material gain and ego amongst the majority of our people. also, we tend to take A LOT of stuff for granted.

Best Answer

To much to list. The main flaw is that they are deceiving us in nearly all aspects, and Americans are oblivious to whats going on.

Best Answer

greed<br />
corruption<br />
and a lack of morals<br />
those are my 3 main irks with america but i could go on and on, but whats the point?

Best Answer

I am not one too judge someone else or anything but u aksed so here is my opions. A huge flaw of American goverment is when they need our military troops to be there for them our troops are there, but when our military and there famiies need them they aren't there for them. A huge flaw of American's is they love to pick on people and I am taking about people that are a different race and its so DISTUTING it make's me sick, read the constuation bill of rights we are all equal and have the same equal rights as anyone in American does. Another thing that is wrong with America's goverment as well is they are letting victims get hurt and the ones who did the crimes they let them go and they are out still doing the same thing like killing people and sexual adssulating people and they need to be locked up. One last thing in my opion that's also wrong with America is the goverment is sticking there noses were it don't belone and I know for a fact that the 9/11 incident could have been preventd, the President Bush at the time knew it was going too happen but unstead he did nothing and so many people's live's were taken when this could have been stoped by the American giverment who shouldn't have been sticking there nose in an over-seas countries bussiness, that's why America has been in war too many times and now look we are still fighting if it contiunes we are going to eventuall have WAR WAR 3!

Best Answer

see my answer to 'why do i always want to be stoned?' i rant about how nasty @#$%@'s get ahead in life by USING everyone else shamelessly. nice people who care---DO finish last in the 'rat race'. not in important things like good character--BUT, in having enough $ socked away. THAT is whats wrong. u generally have to be an unfeeling selfish @#$@#@ to earn more than enough to get by.

Best Answer

This website is slow enough. If I post the answer to that here it will overload it.

Best Answer

corruption in politic-i suppose thats world-wide tho<br />
a bias news media<br />
progrssive teachers<br />
hollywood values foisted upon the masses<br />
drugs

Best Answer

We are way too materialistic. We identify ourselves as consumers. Yuck. Too many white people are racists and afraid the minorities will threaten their jobs. Politically, we are too divided.

Best Answer

I don't know about American society but I see this flaw in every society. It is that people carry alot of emotional baggage around with them and and them dump it on people who don't deserve it. My boyfriend worked in an American call centre once and he said that the American people seemed to be the worst for their rude outbursts, than any other group of people he had met or called before.

Best Answer

People, arrogance, intolerance.

Best Answer

Too many guns,.disparity,.cars are too big,..greed,..the overall propensity for war...<br />
Thats enough for now since its no use being too critical,..since theres good things too...and its best not to rub it in..

Best Answer

Get Involved! Our government works for us as long as were involved. When we set back and allow them to do as they please because it doesn't directly effect us we are the problem! GET INVOLVED!

Best Answer