Ch3rryKiss3s Ch3rryKiss3s 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Travel

Check out Minus5 Ice Bar, www.minus5experience.com/

Best Answer

Thanks I will def. have to check this place out!

Best Answer

Yes, it is so cold obviously but it's an awesome experience. They serve you drinks in a ice glass.

Best Answer

That roller coaster on top of NY, NY or that sky needle thing. See the gardens at the Belagio, Mirage, or the Manaday Bay -- that one is spectacular.

Best Answer

I went to vegas on my 10th birthday and my brother went on both of the rides, i heard theres only one now. But im afraid of heights so i think i would freak out.

Best Answer

Make sure you do the Fremont Street Experience. It's kinda old Vegas with a overhead video screen, zip lines, and live bands almost every night. Very cool.

Best Answer

Take a tour of Hoover Dam .. honestly, it's gorgeous out there and very interesting!

Best Answer

I agree, it is gorgous. I Been To Hoover Dam Already, But Saw That its has changed quite a bit in the last 11 years.

Best Answer

How exactly does Hoover Dam change? ;)

Best Answer

they built a new bridge that goes over hoover dam, u dont go over the same bridge u did a few years ago.

Best Answer

hot august night

Best Answer

theres a lot of things in veges you cant forget

Best Answer

there's a place where you can drive bulldozers and excavators

Best Answer

sleep with someone completely different than you, the same sex as you or completely out of shape..

Best Answer

Couldn't tell you I have never been there. But on my first trip it will be to go to FRONT SIGHT to learn serious gun shooting skills. Check them out for yourself www.frontsight.com

Best Answer

Go to that resaurant called D*ck's, the waitors are funny!!

Best Answer

the shows, the shopping and the casinos if you win big

Best Answer

Get married by an Elvis impersonator.

Best Answer

Get married.

Best Answer

Your cat is cool, Nimbus.

Best Answer

That's Rufus, that is.

Best Answer