I'm gonna turn 21 in a month and ..i've never been drunk before, ive never had a buzz before, ive tasted achohol before but i wanted to wait till i was 21 to get like drunk lol...anyways what other things are there to do on your 21st brithday besides drinking...and clubs..i dont think im much a club person
CaliGurl2007 CaliGurl2007 22-25, F 17 Answers Dec 3, 2009

shut up

Best Answer

Waking up after a night of drinking will not be much fun. So, I suggest going camping and having a cook out on the Beach. Bring your Guitar and Sparkling Water.

Best Answer

skydiving ... don't do it alone though , it's more fun with somone you care about ;) !

Best Answer

well... let me warn you... if you go to a bar in seattle... and it's your 21st bday... they give you a pitcher with a big 21 on it... and everyone pours whatever they are drinking into it... and every year about 3 or 4 people die from alcohol poisoning... so take it easy. <br />
oh yeah... and bring condoms!

Best Answer

Hang out with your friends and eat a cake.

Best Answer