Don't say EP I already know that lul..
MadnessInc MadnessInc 18-21 10 Answers Apr 1, 2012

pop popcorn without the lid on the pan

Best Answer

hehe ;)

Best Answer

Tumblr is always fun for me. Watching crazy movies like "The Holy Mountain". Meditating in the sunlight is always a good time too.

Best Answer

Yeah I can't wait until the warm season begins here...
The Holy Mountain I might have to check this out thanks

Best Answer

I would suggest that you watch national geographic when you are getting stoned, it's an amazing feeling. One hell of a trip

Best Answer

Nice idea... very nice idea ;)

Best Answer

One in particular that is better than others?

Best Answer

listen to your fav music or watch Pink Floyd The Wall movie...

Best Answer

Lol I do that all the time... I found even more trippy songs than pink Floyd too ^^

Best Answer

Don't watch The Wall. That ****** me up for quite some time after I watched it when I was wicked high. Then again no one told me it was a fictional movie (and I was thirteen), so I'm sure that didn't help.

Best Answer

The Wall is in my top favorite movies :P Yeah at first it's scary as hell but if you keep watching you get a great trip I think.. And when you understand the story behind this whole fcked up movie it's even greater ;)

Best Answer

I haven't watched that movie since. Same with Donny Darko (though I know it wasn't a true story). ******* bunnies.

Best Answer