jake401 jake401 18-21, M 4 Answers Jan 17 in Embarrassing & Funny

I was caught cheating in a test.

Best Answer

that happened to one of my friends.... he congratulated the teacher for catching him lol

Best Answer

And he later become the 'God father' ?

Best Answer

Once in 7th grade the teacher asked me to stand in front of the class and read something aloud. Unfortunately, I was having one of those totally involuntary and uncontrollable adolescent erections. I didn't know what else to do, but stand up and deliver the goods. Some of the girls started whispering to each other.

Best Answer

every a day we have this stupid girl dissusion group and were played this game called 10 fingers and she was asking us questions about what we do/ think about i was into it untill she was like "so who lost their virginity" and everyone started to stare at me :/

Best Answer

I was 16 y.o. when my mates and I had to go to a medical examination. We had to stay naked to be examined for an hour in the same room. It was embarrassing at the beginning, then we have fun.

Best Answer