Alive2011 Alive2011 36-40, F 8 Answers Mar 11, 2012

Can'tbearsedtogointotown.com

Best Answer

HA HA HA, I shop online a little bit because I have a disability and its hard to transport myself and walk long distances

Best Answer

Ha ha, fair enough - I've just committed my first faux-pas of the day!

Best Answer

I own a website that has just about anything/everything you can possibly think of. Visit www.shop.com/nadeau , sign up as one of my customers FOR FREE.<br />
Basically, signing up as a customer (FOR FREE) you become eligible to earn cashback shopping rewards on your purchases at thousands of stores, some you already know about such as Sears, JCPenny, Kohls, Old Navy, etc..., and many other stores that you may not be familiar with but have lots of excellent deals. <br />
If you have any questions, or need assistance navigating the website, I would be happy to help you!

Best Answer

Etsy.com ! You can get all these homemade quirky things on there!

Best Answer

and, it's not just a clothing thing, its for all sorts of things around your house, and stuff for you dog too!

Best Answer

shoppingsquare.com.au have some decent specials at times.

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

P & K Pets

Best Answer

Good for my dog

Best Answer

I thought you was just like me or am I looking at an illusion

Best Answer

yes i belong to the same family! LOL

Best Answer

i only use amazon

Best Answer

I can use them to a certain extent, not everything is shipped to australia, but I do love it

Best Answer

Depends on what you wish to buy ?

Best Answer

I like looking at most things

Best Answer