muddin17 muddin17 16-17, F 10 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Hobbies

"woman hollering creek" by sandra ciscernos is the best book i have ever read. a few of the stories in it are boring at the begining, but skip towards the ones in the middle. particularly the story "never mary a mexican," (i know the title sounds racist, but i swear it is not) is the best thing i have ever read.

Best Answer

Don't bother. Why not shoplift some cosmetics and clothes instead ?

Best Answer

umm... Dresden Files.

Best Answer

if you like sports, I would recommend " You herd me, I'll say it if no one else will" by Colin Cowherd. great book, with some funny anecdotes. :)

Best Answer

My favorite books when I was 17 were Memoirs of a Geisha (kind of long, but so worth it) and The Perks of Being a Wallflower. The Hunger Games books are popular with teenagers too, if you haven't already read those.

Best Answer

better late than never! I started reading at 4 and was High school level by 3rd grade

Best Answer

the hunger games are good to read

Best Answer

It's better to read classics of literature now and get it over with. In twenty years, people will be more impressed that you read War & Peace as a teen than Twilight.

Best Answer